Author Topic: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?  (Read 191534 times)

mstina

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #400 on: August 16, 2010, 10:22:55 pm »
minsan I regret. like if we fight. I think to myself (sometimes I even tell him) I shouldn't have married you. Gaganituhin mo lang pala ko.

I really love my mom because she gives fair advice. You know, yung hindi bias sa akin dahil anak niya ko. I confide in her when my husband and I fight. Then she asks me kung ano yung cause. Natatawa siya sa akin kasi daw super trivial yung reason. Childish daw ako. She told me sa mag-asawa, it's not always about me. I have to consider din yung needs ng hubby ko.

Kasi nagagalit ako sa hubby ko pag tinutukso nya ko. Nagagalit ako pag may usapan kami lumabas ng 7pm and he calls kung pwede ba daw 9pm na lang kasi may meeting pa siya. Nagagalit ako if he goes out with his friends at di umuwi on time (as in pag nagpaalam siya uwi ng 11pm at dumating ng 11:30PM, war na yan!) In short, gusto ko ako lagi masusunod.

There was even a time that my husband cried while we were fighting. Di daw nya alam kung hanggang kailan niya matitiis ugali ko. Siguro, in my case, dapat the title of the thread is "does your husband ever regret marrying you?" hehe.

So I tried to change. And miraculously, i don't even remember the last time we fought!

jp_jameop

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #401 on: August 17, 2010, 04:45:34 pm »
^wow sis inspiring post mo. I salute your mom. :) kaw din. :)God bless.

mstina

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #402 on: August 17, 2010, 09:13:33 pm »
^wow sis inspiring post mo. I salute your mom. :) kaw din. :)God bless.

thanks sis. =) hopefully mag tuluy2 na to. when i started to apply what my mom told me, na realize ko mabait naman pala c hubby. before kasi as in inis na inis ako sa kanya pag nagtatampo ako tapos di ako pinapansin. feeling ko parang nananadya. yun pala kasi medyo oa rin ako. kahit di dapat pag-awayan pinapalaki pa. hehe

candycanes

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #403 on: August 18, 2010, 02:07:23 am »
i dont regret it all.  It's the best thing that ever happened to me. 

sistah_mom

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #404 on: August 18, 2010, 12:11:45 pm »
ugali nating mga wife yan.. we always blame our husbands but we tend to forget that we ourselves are doing wrong things as well... :(

 i realized that too after having a big fight with my husband.. my mom together with my in-laws have to butt in just to settle our problem... I  have shortcomings too in our marriage and that not solely his..

the thing is, acceptance is a major factor in building a strong relationship.. when you accept each others' weaknesses its the time you can really say you love your husband and I can attest to that...  :)

I admit at first i really regret marrying him...but later on, i learned to love and appreciate his simplicity... and now I am happy and contented with our life... there are still problems... but with him by my side, everything has a solution.  ;)

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #405 on: August 18, 2010, 04:48:56 pm »

jorbelle

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #406 on: August 18, 2010, 05:08:59 pm »
hi girls ,im just new here and this topic caught my attention,
I could say that sometimes I regret being married to my husband,he is so selfish and self centered,i admit that im not a perfect wife and i also have my flaws...pero sya he doesnt know that im having a hard time with him,he doesnt realize his flaws..he would usually tell me how lucky i am for being married to him...but i feel the other way around,during fights naiisip ko na umalis na sa bahay namin at umuwi na lang sa mga magulang ko..pero marami akong factors na kino-consider..i wait until both our tempers subside...
minsan okay din  sya...and naiisip ko na lang ang mga inlaws ko kasi sila sobrang bait sakin,walang akong masamng masasabi sa kanila ewan ko nga ba at yung kapatid nila na napangasawa ko eh kakaiba ang ugali sa kanila.
pero i just have a feeling that one day,i'll just pack my bags and run away from him..

im just glad there's a forum like this where i can express thoughts like this.

mstina

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #407 on: August 18, 2010, 11:32:33 pm »
Ako minsan, kapag nakikita kong nag eemote nnman bout' his ex. Naiisip ko na sana di ko nalang pinakasalan to' and sometimes I wish na cla ng ex nya nagkatuluyan para happy na cya.
Actually, [textspeak!] naman problem sa samahan nmin, it's just that sometimes he misses her.

Hi sis! I can't help but ask. pano sya nag-eemote about his ex? he tells you he misses her?

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2010, 03:54:23 pm »
Hi sis! I can't help but ask. pano sya nag-eemote about his ex? he tells you he misses her?

nageemote about ex? huwaatt!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 03:56:01 pm by gnrn_026 »

thebratinella

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2010, 10:21:58 pm »
sometimes, when we have big fights. hirap mag-explain sa hindi nakikinig sa reason. 2 years together and it's driving me nuts sometimes.

officebusters

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #410 on: August 20, 2010, 01:40:55 pm »
before ng magkaron ng issue between him and his ex..sobrang nagiisip na ako kung right guy ba siya for me. pero naayos naman namin yon and until now we still together.

pinkstone

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #411 on: August 24, 2010, 12:59:54 am »
me pag bumabalik yung maling nagawa niya,nung nag cheat sya,parang may regret din,i chose him over my ex kasi,may boyfriend kasi ako noon when we met,pero hiniwalayan ko at sya pinili ko only to find out after we get married na he's cheating on me pala.pero pag naiisip ko rin yung good traits niya, how caring he is, how he love our kids,and our famiy,responsible sya and a good provider,and most of all gwapo (hehe) naiisip ko rin maswerte parin ako at sya ang napangawasa ko,nobody's perfect rin naman kasi,yun din yung pagkakamaling na gawa niya,yung naging unfaithful sya sa akin before,but i can see naman ngayun na he's really doing his best to change,and hes showing me now how much he really love me,so no regret na :)

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #412 on: August 25, 2010, 12:44:31 am »
Actually, ndi alam ng husband ko pero a few years back I pretended to be him and chatted with his ex, so from there I ask questions etc just for curiosity. Bad ko no? anyways, minsan pag nagkwekwento c hubby although he didn't mention any names, I know he's refering to her. akala nya di ko alam [textspeak!] cnasabi nya. So parang he's reminiscing their old times together. kung nung dati I got frustrated and angry at him now parang di na ako affected. napagod na ko.. kaya ayoko na.
I tell myself, kung gusto nya magpaka lungmok ... wag na nya ako apektohan... cya nlng mag isa. Coz' it's not fair.



haha sis.. ok yun ginawa mo :)

naku, don't mind it na lang..

arlene18

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #413 on: August 29, 2010, 05:15:16 pm »
for me no! at 1st 3 yrs of our marriage there was a time na tlgng i regret it but now hindi na. ive learned to accept who he was and what he is. he has shortcomings din naman pero for me hes still the best husband. i dont c myself with anybody else in the future except my husband lang tlg. :)

design21

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #414 on: August 31, 2010, 01:37:22 pm »
no. kasi we married for love and we continue to love each other. maswerte na siguro ako kasi super understanding and loving husband ko.

officebusters

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #415 on: September 02, 2010, 11:49:39 am »
may mga problemang dumadating may mabigat may ok lang pero for us kasi siguro talagang kami ang para sa isat isa.no regrets....

the_analyst

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2010, 12:55:26 pm »
sometimes..most of the times..  :D

especially in my case where we got married by accident.. pero bf ko naman na sya when I got pregnant

hmm...pero thinking about the times how I fell inlove with makes me wake up from a dream..hehe ;D

maxineandreia

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2010, 01:55:07 pm »
the thing i regret is marrying into his family... without them, i know i would be happy with him.

sg_pyre

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2010, 07:33:15 pm »
minsan pumapasok din sa isip ko na sana hindi na lang sya or sana si ano na lang or sana hindi na muna, i was 19 when we got married, he is 10yrs older that me, madalas nagaaway kami kasi hindi magtugma mga likes and dislikes namin. he is not good at his promises (mostly dahil sa work nya, laging hindi sure yung time nya). i love him pero syempre hindi rin mawala sa isip ko yung mga "what ifs". sana lang i can be strong for both of us para malammpasan ko lahat ng thoughts na 'to.

^kaye^

  • Guest
Re: Do you ever regret marrying your Husband?
« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2010, 09:34:58 pm »
the thing i regret is marrying into his family... without them, i know i would be happy with him.

I could not have said it better.
_
Yes, I regret marrying him.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close