We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^wow sis inspiring post mo. I salute your mom. kaw din. :)God bless.
i can totally relate
Ako minsan, kapag nakikita kong nag eemote nnman bout' his ex. Naiisip ko na sana di ko nalang pinakasalan to' and sometimes I wish na cla ng ex nya nagkatuluyan para happy na cya.Actually, [textspeak!] naman problem sa samahan nmin, it's just that sometimes he misses her.
Hi sis! I can't help but ask. pano sya nag-eemote about his ex? he tells you he misses her?
Actually, ndi alam ng husband ko pero a few years back I pretended to be him and chatted with his ex, so from there I ask questions etc just for curiosity. Bad ko no? anyways, minsan pag nagkwekwento c hubby although he didn't mention any names, I know he's refering to her. akala nya di ko alam [textspeak!] cnasabi nya. So parang he's reminiscing their old times together. kung nung dati I got frustrated and angry at him now parang di na ako affected. napagod na ko.. kaya ayoko na.I tell myself, kung gusto nya magpaka lungmok ... wag na nya ako apektohan... cya nlng mag isa. Coz' it's not fair.
the thing i regret is marrying into his family... without them, i know i would be happy with him.