watch now

Author Topic: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?  (Read 73761 times)

curlyhair

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2012, 09:33:08 am »
super nice to be here at girltalk.
daming ka matutunan, makashare ng opinions and [textspeak!] nga, pwede mag open up with out thinking na itsitsismis kung kanino [textspeak!] buhay mo. got many friends here, kahit di pa man kayo nagkakakakita kita. hope magkaroon ng get together or EB ang lahat ng girltalker :)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2012, 11:45:39 am »
With GT I became knowledgeable sa latest fashion trend, mapa make up, shoes, accessories, beauty products and kung ano pang pang pa ganda! That's why I became more gorgeous  ;D Lol! The threads here are very helpful cause it shows different opinions from beautiful ladies across the globe  :)

Also, what I love with GT is complete na siya! Kahit anong i search mo, meron. You will always be "in" if you are a Girl Talker!

We sisters rock!  8)


twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2012, 08:08:10 pm »
Stress reliever, getting tips and advice, meeting friends :)

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2012, 06:38:28 pm »
agree ako sa inyo, dito ko nakakuha tips from best resto to hotels
and even trips abroad, before puro kami travel agency, bec of gt natuto kaming mg DIY
minsan nagugulat na lang si hubby pano ko daw nalaman , hahahaha, sabi ko  sa gt forum 8)

kya lang nakaka BI din kasi madami na akong nabili, :-X hahahahaha, pero syempre its my choice din

and yun nga i have gained friends here also :)

kikay9599

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2012, 11:45:22 pm »
^natawa ko sis, nakarelate ako..si hubby din kasi nagugulat at ang hirit niya, san ko daw nalalaman mga info..lol!! :)

Lady Blue

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2012, 10:40:37 pm »
So glad I found GirlTalk. Lagi lang kasi ako sa bahay, so daily routine ko na ito. Pag walang pasok sa work, buong araw nakababad sa harap ng computer. Ang dami kong natututunan and nakakaentertain mga topics.
Ang masaya, no one will judge you for what you say. Mga kakilala ko kasi lagi nasashock at clueless minsan sa mga sinasabi ko which is frustrating sometimes. Buti nalang nandyan si boyfie.

rheinfall18

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2012, 07:06:26 pm »
learned a lot from here..yung mga di mo akalain na experiences dito mo mababasa and i appreciate the effort of many na mag-post ng mga advises kahit stranger tayo sa isa't isa..one way rin to gain friends..ganda dito! :D

@.@

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2012, 07:35:04 pm »
Eye bags! ;)




xxx

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2012, 07:56:34 pm »
Keeps boredom at bay. :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #209 on: November 02, 2012, 08:03:26 pm »
marami! thanks to girltalk for:

the face soap i'm currently using (tapos nahook na rin yung mom and sis ko sa soap ko)
my make ups
some of the places i've been to
my kindle
my laptop accessories
my beauty products/regime
iba ko pang kakikayan
mga librong binabasa ko.
my kindle

ang galing kaya ng convincing powers ng mga sisses natin dito. lalo na dun sa kindle. within a week of reading that thread napabili ako ng kindle. haha!

shineadet

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2012, 01:32:31 pm »
ako din dami ko natutunan dito from shared experiences and opinions, etc. thanks GT!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2012, 11:53:16 pm »
i love GT! i found this thread when i had no one to turn to. i gained friends and learned a lot from my fellow GTalkers. i may not be perfect and meron din akong hindi nakakasundo ng opinions sa GT but nagiging healthy pa rin sa akin. i shared experiences and asked for advices and got good ones.

buti nalang i found gt. =)

fairywinkle79122

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2012, 02:11:01 pm »
super happy nung nakita ko tong site na to.parang dati-dati lang pag may problema ko,as in mag isa ko,ngayon kahit na di ko naman kilala mga kausap ko dito,atleast nabibigyan ako ng advice,magsabi ako ng personal problem bias naman palagi.kaya sobrang okay.parang out of nowhere mag isa ko,tapos pa google-google lang ako,nakita ko to,parang may bago na kong mga friends :)

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2012, 02:31:47 pm »
Because of GT, I was able to gain more knowledge sa lahat ng bagay. I was able to share my insights, advice and ideas too. I was able to learn from other GTalkers' experience. I am looking forward to view unread post and reply to it if I can. I asked for our fellow GTers when I am undecided and GT is always a part of my everyday life routine... Thank you so much for GT and fellow GTalkers.. ^_^

eilegna

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #214 on: February 02, 2013, 07:38:52 am »
Dami dami dami dami dami kong natutunan sa GT.  ;D
I'm glad I found this and be a part of it..

Stress buster, found new friends,made me more mature and aware of everything.. as in everything!
Sa dami ba nman ng kakaibang topic eh hehe

Thank you GT! Thank you Sisses!
 :-*

« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 07:42:41 am by eilegna »

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2013, 03:28:09 pm »
Works like an encyclopedia for me. Pag may ask ako browse ko lang then meron na sensible replies sa queries ko.

Learned investing here. Got my agent in insurance and MF here.

Learned to be a real estate agent here dati.

Inspired with so many competent , sensible and empowered women here.

Now I have my own house, apartment business and more.

Got cool friends, coffee buddies from GT.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2013, 04:07:49 pm »
Dahil sa GT:

- I met one GT-er personally. Hope to meet more.
- I get early reviews on products and services - which are the best/worst. I'm not much of a maintenance girl, so the Prettify thread helped me improve my appearance. I admit it's also a money-saver coz I pretty much know which to avoid.
- I get to help others with what I know. I find it fulfilling to answer questions.
- I get to connect with odeskers like me. Beats loneliness being stuck at home.
- I get intrigued at the sexy threads. Loved reading them. I don't think I've ever commented actively to one of those threads.

nessy

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2013, 04:59:22 am »
ay grabe! ang dami kong natutunan dito:

- ang daming idea to improve my life i.e. how to save, how to be debt-free, howto invest at marami pang iba.

- haven't met any GTer in person but i hope icould meet one. :D

- ang mga ideas ng other sisses dito, na-a-apply ko sa buhay ko.

- stress reliever. pag imbey ako sa office or kay hubby, dito ko binubuhos ang saloobin ko.

biancs

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2013, 05:19:24 am »
it got me started collecting makeup
and i got burned very recently by someone i trusted here,

Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2013, 10:44:45 am »
GT is my outlet, also my confidante.

Lalo na ngayon na I'm unemployed and most of the time I'm just home. It gives me the feeling of still having friends around. Online nga lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close