watch now

Author Topic: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?  (Read 73799 times)

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2010, 12:27:22 pm »


naku sisses, i find it very informative, yes dami ko natutunan, funny like yun sa eyebrows didnt know na you can bleach it pala, even the LHR, the best salon, name it you can get the infos here,,, but the downside is if you may call it,, bi, lol, like i used to be contented on la coste bag, coz i splurge on jewelries but now i have the guts to buy an LV bag na,hahaha,, plus its addicting mas una ko pa ino open to kesa sa fb ko, hehe, but seriously, i got lots of infos that i find very helpful,, ;D

glad i found the GT ;)

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2010, 11:51:35 pm »
Of all the forums, eto pinaka love ko. Very informative. Well what I just hate here is the BI part lol. No that I really hate it ha HAHA minsan I'm thankful pa nga na minsan na BI ako because I love the things that people recommend here.

I just hate the fact na I'm using a different username. Kala ko kasi lurker lang kalalabasan ko that's why I use a different username. Yun pala magiging addict din ako LOl  ;)

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2010, 01:16:06 am »


IM  always looking forward to read the forum, im enjoying every interaction, its like your makin telebabad on the phone :D or [textspeak!]... lol ;D,and as i've said i got a lot of infos like WHERE TO FIND, WHAT TO BUY, LATEST FINDS,, stuff like that and i also enjoy the fact that i can share also my experiences and could help in my own small way..

PLUS factor din i gained new friends,,, and widen my horizon on new things ;D


swt_fem

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2010, 01:29:03 am »
GT forum and my GT sisses have helped me a lot during my pregnancy. Aside from knowing that other women feel the same or experience the same as I do, I also pick out a lot of helpful information about pregnancy, childbirth and all about taking care of babies.

I'm really thankful for this forum and to my sisses! :) x0x0

maika14

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #164 on: November 26, 2010, 11:43:31 am »
Of all the forums, eto pinaka love ko. Very informative. Well what I just hate here is the BI part lol. No that I really hate it ha HAHA minsan I'm thankful pa nga na minsan na BI ako because I love the things that people recommend here.

I just hate the fact na I'm using a different username. Kala ko kasi lurker lang kalalabasan ko that's why I use a different username. Yun pala magiging addict din ako LOl  ;)

Ok lang yan sis.. Ako din ganyan eh.. Maglalabas lang dapat ako ng sama ng loob nung nag sign in ako.. :D For me, ok na din na iba yung name natin dito. For anonymity's sake ba.. Hehehhe

fortress

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2010, 02:00:09 pm »
nakakatulong sa paglawak ng pang unawa.

: naks! sis ang lalim ah! hehe seriously dati engot engot ako pagdating sa mga bagay bagay lalo na sa beauty prods ngaun dahil sa GT level up na ako my alam na hehe thank GOD for GT!

gilenn

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2010, 02:41:08 pm »
GT is very informative but aside from that stress reliever ko ang GT.. lol  ;D

Plus, you get advice din from other members and sis...

showermist

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2010, 02:15:44 pm »
^ agree with you.  very informative and stress reliever.  at mas nasasabi ko dito yung di ko nasasabi sa mga tao(some friends and acquaitances, and some relatives)

pinkk

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #168 on: May 10, 2011, 07:44:42 am »
Catching up with new tips from other gt members, getting to know some facts about anything.

twix

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2011, 12:19:21 pm »
Yes, super love gt's its helped me a lot, all i can say it dito ang tambayan ko. :)

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #170 on: May 10, 2011, 12:30:12 pm »
I love GT!

GT has helped me in a lot of ways. Ito ang naging "hingahan" ko ng problema last year. Luckily, nakatagpo ng kaibigan na naging malaking tulong para malampasan ko yung problem na yun.

Dito rin ako naglalabas ng galit sa mga in-laws ko.  ;D

At syempre, I've picked up a lot of tips about beauty, marriage, pets, etc. such a stress-reliever.

abbey

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2011, 12:44:41 pm »
- i get useful information
- i usually check the reviews here before i purchase or try a certain product
- posts from fellow girltalkers are funny and engaging  ;D
- it's entertaining to read all sorts of articles / topics especially when there's nothing left to do here in the office   ;)
- stress reliever
- i can always say what's in my mind

PerfectionNDVanity

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2011, 01:00:37 pm »
I super love GirlTalk!  It really helped me a lot!  :D Nababago nya lifestyle ko actually. Hehe. I'm very thankful I found this site. :D Actually Grade School pa lang ako lurker na ako dito hehe. Ngayong HS na lang ako nag register because I think "It's time" haha.  ;D

*Nawawala problems at pagka stress ko dahil dito kaya ko mabuhos lahat ng saloobin ko.
*Nakakapagbigay ako ng mga opinyon sa iba't ibang topic.
*Nalilibang ako sa mga ibang posts ng ating mga Sisses dito. Yung iba nakakatawa. Kaka aliw hehe. Tapos yung iba super helpful talaga ang mga infos.
*Ang pinaka binibisita ko dito ay ang Let's Primp and Prettify! haha. Dun ako nakakakuha ng mga latest updates sa beauty things eh. Hehe. Nakakatulong talaga lalo na kapag may ni re-recommend na products. Bili kaagad haha.
*Eto na ang pinalit ko kay Facebook. Haha. Sawa na kasi ako sakanya. GT is my New Bestfriend. At hindi ako magsasawa sakanya.♥ for sure.  :D
*Nakakapulot din ako dito ng mga magandang advices.

Marami!! GirlTalk is really helpful for us girls!!!  ;D

mommyfirst

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2011, 01:15:30 pm »
i super love GT. it's one of the first sites i open in the morning. Dito ako nakababad talaga when i'm infront of the computer kasi i love the diversity of the topics. Topics that i would not really find in other sites and woud really interest me.
I always have an a-ha moment kasi there are many topics that I have been wanting to know about but have been put at the back of my mind.
Plus the tips are sobrang helpful from lipsticks to scents to restaurant to current sale to planning parties to finding a preschool! Super complete. For the past two years I have been getting feedbacks and tips in kiddie parties from GT and ganda naman ang results, saved me lots of time, effort and money.
GT is really heaven-sent to girls of this new generation! Mabuhay ang GT!

maye2k

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2011, 01:46:41 pm »
very informative, you'll find everything about life here. I get to learn new things, avoid  not-so good things I used to do and of course I've met new friends here.

showermist

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2011, 07:07:26 am »
for one, it eases my boredom
two, i get access to infos i can't get in other site
three, i gain virtual friends

lhanny_07

  • Guest
EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:31 am »
Just this year when I start and become an active GT member. I have learn a lot here. Because of  THE threads here I have become SERIOUSLY motivated. I took my first step in real estate investment. Now Im on my 6th dp month on our house. I also take another step of investment by acquiring an INSURANCE. I am 24 years old, and learning on other POVs. Without this GT forums/threads, HINDI AKO MAMUMULAT SA KATOHANAN.  :D

Mga sisses, you can share yours here? I would be grateful for reading all your learnings from GT forums/threads.

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2011, 02:13:13 pm »
GT is my social bible. from party planning, travels, money beauty and health advices, I seek here. It's addicting. I sought GT's help for my son's 1st birthday. Now he's turning 6! And so is my membership with GT. What I learn, I also impart. So hopefully, I've helped some of our sisses out there. Btw, I learned new vocabularies and acronyms here too :)

I dunno if on-topic ako. Nasa investment kase itong topic eh.

phelps

  • Guest
Re: EFFECTS OF GT FORUM ON YOUR LIFE?
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2011, 01:23:32 pm »
nagkaron ako ng ibang kausap kahit hindi ako lumalabas ng bahay

cherub.rock

  • Guest
Re: How Does Girl Talk Affect Your Life?
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2011, 03:13:02 am »
seriously, i can't imagine how different i would be if i wasn't a GT member. this forum really influenced my perspective on relationships, becoming a woman, growing up, and life in general. also, dito ko sa GT natutunan lahat ng alam ko tungkol sa pagpapaganda!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close