We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i was a former "lurker" sa GT site, until the time came that I needed to plan my daughter's binyag. Then I became active na, posting away my inquiries, asking for recommendations from GT sisses, etc. Naging mas addict sa GT when I planned my daughter's 1st birthday party...The resources in the Planning Your Kids Party thread is just AMAZING! Nadiscover ko rin yun SG thread, so eventually, I got to know other moms here in SG and later on we were arranging EB/playdates na for our kids! I learned a lot of things here in GT, plus I gained new friends as well. It's really COOL! Now, naka-bookmark sya sa browser ko, even in the office I check out what's happening, para updated palagi. Nagugulat na nga lang hubby ko coz ang dami kong alam, he asks, sa GT mo na naman nakuha yan noh? hahaha!! same here..sa umpisa di magets ni hubby bakit daw bako GT ng GT..[textspeak!] ba yun GT>?? sabi ko Girltalk..tapos lagi na niya ko uunahan , sa GT mo nabasa yan hehe.
i'm don't go out as much anymore it's a good thing if you look at it from my parent's perspective. it's a good way to vent out some emotions anonymously
agree. and u can share your problems not for the purpose of "pagchismisan ng mga tao" but to meet people who have the intention of helping and not judging nor criticizing u.nakakatulong sha.kung minsan kasi, mas ok na mag-open up sa mga taong concern na hindi mo kilala kesa sa mga taong kilala ka nila at alam kung sino ka talaga.
true..lalo na for us women..sometimes..we really dont need for others opinion or point of view..or advice or a solution to our problem..sometimes ,,all we really need is just to voice out what we feel and we need no one to solve it..with GT you can voice out whatever you have in mind . kumbaga,,hindi kelangan parati ng solusyon sa problema..minsan kelangan lang..pakinggan.