watch now

Author Topic: Nivea Products... [thread 2]  (Read 159266 times)

bethzie

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #240 on: December 20, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »
I love Nivea Body Milk! :) yung Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Milk, it keeps my skin moisturized all day and I think dahil yun sa bago nilang initroduce na Hydra IQ. Try niyo na rin..

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #241 on: December 20, 2011, 03:45:09 pm »
nivea cream :) has always been a staple for me...

143blueberry

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #242 on: January 03, 2012, 07:08:57 pm »
gusto ko yung lotion ng nivea and facial wash :)

billyrocks

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2012, 10:25:07 am »
Natry niyo na yung Extra Whitening Products ng Nivea? I love the deodorant! :) super effective and after using it, may self confidence ako! :D

curiouschellie

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:52 am »
hi sisses, wanted to share my experience with Nivea. have been using the their creams for around a year na, so far so good. I like multi-purpose products kasi, and they fit the bill as they are multi-purpose and CHEAP! I've tried other few creams previously(ehem... Pure Beauty) pero parang sticky at oily sila than the Nivea ones I use. Ayun, tambak na ang others.

I use the one in the blue tin, and the one that's similar to the inner cell whitening (naubos ko na kasi yung inner cell so I looked for another, but that one's also good). I use them for my face, arms & hands, feet and other areas that need extra moisturizing. If it oils my face prior to makeup application I blot the t-zone first then ok na. I use the one in blue tin to remove my makeup din! Super sulit, and I also bought them at C&C kaya mas mura kesa sa malls.

And I recently remembered that my mom used to use din the one in the blue tin, I remember trying it when I was a kid. I found it super greasy, yun tuloy ang initial impression ko kaya it took me a while to try Nivea cremes again. Medyo OA, pero I'm happy tinry ko ulit sya!

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2012, 08:51:00 am »
i love their face sunblock :) the nivea sun range because it's waterproof, sweat proof & non sticky  :)
 
Age Defence Moisturising Facial Sunscreen SPF 30+   --> i use this everyday & if i'm just staying at the office
Face Sun Block Whitening Cream SPF 50  --> if i'll be on field

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #246 on: January 17, 2012, 11:01:36 pm »
Recently bought the Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair Protect Body Milk 50x Vitamin C. so far, I really like using this one, ang bango at hindi sticky and greasy. ;)

will try this... sana hindi ako malagkitan and mainitan sa kanya :P

krayola.kahel

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #247 on: January 18, 2012, 10:18:44 am »
I love Nivea Body Milk! :) yung Extra Whitening Cell Repair & Protect Body Milk, it keeps my skin moisturized all day and I think dahil yun sa bago nilang initroduce na Hydra IQ. Try niyo na rin..

me din sis, love the scent. Dati di naman ganito kabango, and mas nakakamoisturizer na ngayon.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #248 on: January 27, 2012, 08:25:21 pm »
I used their Nivea Q10 lip balm, the one in the white tube. Kept my lips moisturized all through the night! I'm loving this! The smith's rose balm kasi, madaling mawala. The nivea one lasts longer! :)


tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #249 on: February 07, 2012, 10:58:18 pm »
I'm using nivea deo, and body milk 50x extra whitening cell repair. i sooo love it. :) the deo made my underarms whiter and smoother, while the body milk i use it every night and just love the smoothness of my skin in the morning, it's not sticky too and the scent is very light.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 02:36:36 pm by tikitakz »

CarelStrawberry

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #250 on: March 01, 2012, 03:17:21 pm »
My Mom and I love this product so much!! <3

Mama ko ang ganda ng kutis dahil sa Nivea lotion (sabagay maganda naman talaga kutis ni mama) pero talagang maganda. Pag nagsuswimming kami hindi si mama umiitim. Yung nga lang gradual ang pagputi. Sa unang gamit mga 1 bottle puputi agad pero after gradual na pagputi. Ako switch ako ng switch ng lotion dati pero dito din ako bumabagsak *pwera ngayun*
Yung Nivea Creme eto yung nasa blue tin pinakaunang product ng nivea.. sobrang moisturizing! :D
Lahat ng lip balms nila natry ko na sovrang love ko talga..

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2012, 07:47:05 pm »
Mga Sis Finally I decided to use Nivea products na..for now yung toner ko for normal to combinatio skin then I'm using Nivea creme as my moisturizer day and night.im thinking pa if im going to use [textspeak!] for whitening kasi im currently using the refreshing toner instead of the whitening..so far ok naman siya ee..me kaka pa facial ko lang so un na ginamit ko pero to treat my pimple after facial ayun toner lang tsaka [textspeak!] creme ayy gamit ko pla [textspeak!] benzac :)

Nivea kasi international siya so hindi mahirap hanapin :)

sardonyxmemoirs

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #252 on: June 10, 2012, 12:47:56 pm »
Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant
Pros: Matagal maubos. As in isang taon ko tong ginamit araw-araw.
Cons: Ang tagal matuyo. At konting init lang, matutunaw siya ulit at babasain ang armpit mo (syempre mabango, pero pag nakita ng iba na basa ang kili-kili mo di ba turn-off na yun?). Hindi pati siya nakakatulong sa pag whiten ng underarms. As in nada, no whitening effect at all. I should now, I used it for a year.

Nivea Sparkling White Facial Cleanser
Ok lang, kaso di naman ako pumuti at di rin nabawasan ang pagiging oily ng mukha ko. Kumbaga, so-so cleanser lang siya at wag mong asahang magdedeliver siya sa mga promises niya.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #253 on: June 10, 2012, 01:39:05 pm »
^ Is that the quick dry one? I bought the quick dry one... and it's NOT quick dry :P

pringles111

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #254 on: June 10, 2012, 08:34:20 pm »
regarding the "NEW" nivea whitening anti perspirant (quick dry), i think i have posted about this on the rant/rave thread, but i'm putting it again here. they've changed the formulation so ngayon, with more chemicals in it, lalo lang nagpapa itim ng UA ko. also, while it does stay true to its quick dry labeling, it leaves off "flakes" that sticks in your clothes. hindi matanggal kung hindi pa babasain. nakakainis.

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2012, 01:53:09 pm »
Naalala ko yung lola ko fan na fan ng nivea nasa blue tin kahit matanda na sya ang soft and smooth ng skin nya

cynique

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2012, 02:13:01 pm »
i would have to agree re: QUICKDRY. hindi naman totoo. it dries out at the same span of time other deos/anti-perspirant do. i switched from Dove to Nivea (small roll-on), to try out the new "extra whitening" formulation. sana hindi na lang. mas fresh-feeling pa din sa Dove & it's the only one that lightened & smoothened my UA, that not even Amira or other UA creams was able to do.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2012, 11:04:03 am »
Nako mabuti na lang hindi ako bumili nung quick dry na deo. Balak ko pa naman i-try since naubos na yung Nivea Angel Fit na deo spray ko.

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #258 on: July 28, 2012, 12:23:41 am »
ah siguro kasi ang gamit ninyo yung roll-on kailangan pa patuyuin, i always buy the nivea extra whitening deo stick may nakalagay din quick dry. di na kailangan patuyuin 1 stick lasts 2 mmonths sa akin. ok naman. nakaka 3 na ako.  wala naman flakes sa damit ko. hindi ko lang masyado gusto amoy, di kasi ako sanay lagi ko gamit dati unscented na dove kaya lang nagitim ua ko, kaya ako nagswitch sa nivea sana magkaroon ng unscented nito.

hellomisspink

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2012, 06:41:33 pm »
ANo ba mas magandang deo? Dove or Nivea?
At anong mas magandang gamitin? Spray, roll on, or stick?  ;D

----
Im using Nivea lip balm in soft rose. At first I thought it could give my lips a hint of pink. But it came out nothing. But for the balm thing, yes. Although after a couple of minutes after applying, I feel that my lips are dry. O ganun lang talaga?  :D

and Im using Nivea visage white facial foam. It does it job naman. Ubos na ganito ko eh, I will buy another pa ^^.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close