watch now

Author Topic: Nivea Products... [thread 2]  (Read 159116 times)

purplerae

  • Guest
nivea products
« Reply #200 on: March 02, 2011, 05:58:14 pm »
hi may nakagamit na ba sa inyo ng nivea visage sparkling white facial wash ? maganda ba?

candice23

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2011, 11:06:53 pm »
I always use nivea creme (their very first org creme) i use it as my mosturizer and also good in removing make up.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products...[Thread 3]
« Reply #202 on: March 03, 2011, 03:17:27 pm »
mas maganda daw yung galing sa germany

cherub.rock

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #203 on: March 05, 2011, 12:54:22 am »
i realize, all the products i've been using are nivea. hiyang ako sa nivea. i'm a fan :P from my face cream, lotion, deo, nivea lahat. i also used nivea sunblock before until i started using hamilton from my derma. that's when i switched. facial wash nalang yata ang hindi.  ;D

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2011, 07:58:57 am »
I use Nivea deo. Been using it since..I can't even remember. Siguro mga ten years na or more. Never had any problems with my underarm. :)

Nuna

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2011, 12:16:01 pm »
I use Nivea inner cell repair body milk and nivea deodorant (dry comfort). Dati gumagamit ako nung day/night cream and yung toner pero nanghahapdi muka ko.

For my baby I use nivea extra mild shampoo and nivea baby oil. :)

micci

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2011, 12:40:29 am »
mga sis,maganda ba yung nivea pink boost(tama ba?) lipgloss?

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #207 on: March 19, 2011, 11:39:24 pm »
I just got their Happy Time Body Lotion while doing the grocery. Ang bango niya although not as moisturizing as yung Body Milk Lotion.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2011, 10:43:35 am »
I'm using Nivea's Angel Deo.. yung pink variant. Ang bango nya! :) I also bought yung Anti-wrinkle night cream last week. :) Sana effective.

cocacola

  • Guest
Re: nivea products
« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2011, 11:29:23 pm »
hi may nakagamit na ba sa inyo ng nivea visage sparkling white facial wash ? maganda ba?

Tried this. Sadly di ako hiyang (as usual). :\

jaded1025

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2011, 07:41:14 pm »
I love their deos. Amoy fresh lang lagi.

lonesyndrome

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2011, 06:04:17 pm »
I found a face sunblock by nivea similar to that of biore's face milk. I just saw it awhile ago in SM dept store and grabbed one. I tried it and it is by far the non-sticky, non-heavy, non-greasy sunblock they have (because honestly, they don't really make quite good facial sunblocks). The packaging is similar to that of biore's and the texture is similar too! Liquidy, good for oily skin and normal skin alike. It has that sort of ball inside it that you can hear when you shake the bottle. The smell is so divine as well. I just had it on my face and i'm quite impressed. Review on my blog to follow! I'm so excited!

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #212 on: May 30, 2011, 09:44:46 am »
Any feedback regarding Nivea Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion.... Thanks.

kisaychan07

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #213 on: May 31, 2011, 01:44:40 am »
mga sis,maganda ba yung nivea pink boost(tama ba?) lipgloss?

Sis. Sa thread na dark lips. Mmm. Ginagamit nila iyon para daw mag pinkish color iyong lips. Though sabi nila, Before nila nilalagay iyon. Nag GODIVA Licomax lipbalm sila.

jhez

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2011, 10:43:18 am »
parang hirap na hanapin sa SM stores ng Nivea Pink. sa watsons lang ako nakabili nito. magpapalit ba ulit sila ng packaging?

bombchelle

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #215 on: June 02, 2011, 03:24:33 pm »
Nivea Deep-pore cleansing wash (for oily/combi skin) cleared my blemish-prone skin. After years of trial and error with different expensive prods.  Only Nivea did its job :D

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: nivea products
« Reply #216 on: June 02, 2011, 10:43:25 pm »
hi may nakagamit na ba sa inyo ng nivea visage sparkling white facial wash ? maganda ba?

I am currently using this pati yung facial scrub, toner, uv blocker at day cream. Super hiyang ako. Ang radiant ng skin ko after :)

purpleskullsx

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2011, 07:04:01 pm »
I use Nivea Soft as my night moisturizer, it's really moisturizing and when you wake up in the morning, your skin will feel soft and smooth! I'm not kidding! it's not oily compared to the regular Nivea cream, the one in the blue tin packaging.

And if you need a face primer/moisturizer, If your face is dry, you can use Nivea Whitening Inner Cell Repair Cream (the one in a tub) because the finish of it is very silicone-y(like most of the primers out there) and it really makes your skin smooth, perfect before applying foundation.
and it's really cheap.
it's for the body and face, if you can see on the label, so I guess it's safe to use for the face.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #218 on: August 16, 2011, 08:19:03 am »
mga sis,maganda ba yung nivea pink boost(tama ba?) lipgloss?
It tastes and smells like soap. But that's what I love about it. Ayaw ko kasi yung mga lipbalm/ gloss na masarap kainin kasi I always end up eating them and reapplying.
Maganda sya for me. Sheer pink ang color and enhances the color of your lips. I can't really say it brings out the natural color of the lips. Pero yung pagka-pink nung product itself, maganda.

Stella_r

  • Guest
Re: Nivea Products... [thread 2]
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2011, 11:53:17 am »
Has anybody tried the Nivea Slimming and Reshaping gel? Effective ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close