We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
new discovery for a good Burritos: Army Navy
i tried poquito mas at westgate last weekend. akala ko mahal pero reasonable naman pala.they have buffet dinner for P199 only every friday and saturday. limited choices pero masarap!it's a "splatino" restaurant - spanish, latino (includes mexican) and filipino.mukhang ok nga yung army navy. open na ba sa g5?
Hi girls, I'm a biiiiig fan of Mexican food, and I just discovered a new Mexican restaurant (just opened this year): Jalapeño Cantina Mexicana. Super, super sarap ng food, it's my new favorite Mexican restaurant. Sayang nga lang malayo sa amin, it's in Ortigas Home Depot and I'm from the South.