watch now

Author Topic: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)  (Read 85802 times)

stradivarius

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #120 on: August 16, 2013, 04:48:32 pm »
sa nihongo center, if i remember correctly, may e-learning na para sa mga hindi laging nakakapunta sa school. perfect sa malalayo ang tirahan/office. never tried it kasi sa school ako lagi.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2013, 07:33:48 am »
Currently learning Nihongo by myself. 'Yun nga lang, mahirap. ((:

Anyways, I wanted to learn Nihongo probably because I've been very much interested in watching Japanese movies and TV dramas, so it's like urging me to learn the language more.

And my professor in my current Filipino subject speaks Japanese as well! :D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2013, 11:21:52 am »
Pasali ako.:)
Another Nihongo lover here. Medyo matagal na akong nag aaral nito and I hope to be able to take the N2 or N1 test in December. Depende pa kung anong level ng alam ko by November :D

How long have you been studying, sis? I'm currently a student of Nihongo Center Foundation (enrolled in Intermediate 1), and so far, I've only taken JLPT N4. Are you still enrolled in NCF? If yes, which class? :)

shii927

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2014, 08:39:14 pm »
I'm studying Nihongo uli, sa UNMEI naman sa ortigas ako naka-enroll mga sis.
Nag-aral ako dati sa TESDA nun 2010, kaso di ko natapos, (150 hours yun and walang bayad.)
Kahapon galing ako sa NCF, ang mahal ng tuition fee, 13,000 na sya ngaun, 68 hours lang ata :(

whimsywriter

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2014, 09:35:24 pm »
I've been searching all over the net for details regarding NCF na updated. It's great to have found this. Iniisip ko kasi whether to enroll Korean na lang sa KCC (cheaper) or still choose Nihongo. I took Nihongo back in 2005-06 sa NCF Morayta branch, so I really want to go back (kung kakayanin ng budget) sa Makati branch this time. Just want to know how much na [textspeak!] fees for elementary levels and what if installment--how much yung iaadd sa original tuition fee? 

Thanks in advance! :)

AprilYokle

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2014, 01:21:14 am »
Just got my Rosetta Stone Japanese Levels 1-3.  :)Just you wait. I'll soon understand all the hiragana and katakana abound.

purple_evie

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #126 on: February 12, 2014, 03:31:04 pm »
Konnnichiwa minnasan,

Alam ko sa NCF, elementary level nila start ng 11k.. installment din naman.. Pero I am not sure.. Nag -aral kasi ako last September dun ng MARUGOTO 1..

ChocoCat

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2014, 05:47:04 pm »
I self-studied Nihonggo because of my fascination with anime when I was in high school.
I got to the point where I was able to memorize the characters(hiragana and katakana) and can even write and read them by heart but now I forgot them already.
I can still remember some Japanese words and phrases and the pattern especially since I know basic Mandarin and the sentence pattern and some of the Kanji characters are the same.
Sana magka BF na lang ako ng Japanese so he can teach me na lang for free. haha!

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2014, 09:41:12 pm »
db nasa may morayta ang school ng Nihonggo?  Mura lang dun alam ko e.

lilin08

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #129 on: March 01, 2014, 04:17:36 pm »
Hello girls! Have anyone tried Nihongo Center's e-learning course? I saw that the tuition for this was 7,500 pesos, much cheaper than an actual class and I don't have to worry about transportation and food expense. 

Konnnichiwa minnasan,

Alam ko sa NCF, elementary level nila start ng 11k.. installment din naman.. Pero I am not sure.. Nag -aral kasi ako last September dun ng MARUGOTO 1..

Is the 11000 for only one set of module or for the rest of the elementary level 1-4?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 01:23:46 pm by lilin08 »

whimsywriter

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2014, 03:49:04 pm »
I'm currently enrolled at UP Open University, an e-learning environment, which is why I'm not that keen about NCF's online classes. Gusto kong maiba naman. LOL I want to go back and experience it old school ule (no pun intended) XD It's cheaper, yes, but nothing beats classroom setting pa rin; and they've got pretty great instructors over there, so it'll be easier to fully grasp things if it's face to face in my opinion.

Are they still using Minna No Nihongo for textbooks? I heard they shifted to Marugoto, but only for their Kaiwas. Is it still 13k per elementary course? How much ang dagdag if installment?

Oh, and I also have Rosetta Stone kaso it's really hard to stay focus and do it on daily basis. I think sa case ko it'll really help to have a sensei again XD It's a tad hard to stay focus when you're already reading a bunch of online modules for school, and then have to self-study a foreign language on top of that pa. >_< Bilib ako sa mga nakakagawa non. :D Sana maupdate itong thread.

Thanks in advance!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:57:36 pm by whimsywriter »

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2014, 07:29:09 pm »
Ang mahal pala ng Nihonggo class :( balak ko sana matuto. Ano mga title ng books nyo? Baka mag self study muna ako :/

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2014, 07:40:54 pm »
^ Sad to say, yes. NCF's tuition fee is quite expensive, pero afford if you have enough funds. I took a break first kasi when I entered Elementary 2 I kinda find the lessons harder. I guess I have to self-study first as preparation to taking up Master's Degree in Japan.

Minna no Nihongo is the title of our books. 'Yun 'yung most ideal book for studying Nihongo in class. Also, I have collection of learning materials, even the Kanjis.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2014, 06:28:10 am »
^thanks sis. I am planning to apply sana sa hospital dun for one month although may english speaking area naman daw sila. Tatry ko maghanap nung book muna and read some parts. Pag may fund at may time na, siguro i can enroll na sa mga learning centers. Thanks sis :)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2014, 07:40:24 am »
^ No prob. (:

cookiee

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2014, 11:01:56 pm »
Anung level na ba yun N3? I might take a program kasi sa company. Kaso I should be at least N3. In a span of 3 months and I enrolled in NF  Elementary level will it help me maging fluent ng basic conversation as well as konting writing

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #136 on: May 13, 2014, 10:04:49 am »
Anung level na ba yun N3? I might take a program kasi sa company. Kaso I should be at least N3. In a span of 3 months and I enrolled in NCF Elementary level will it help me maging fluent ng basic conversation as well as konting writing

Sis, N3 is the intermediate level in JLPT. There are 5 levels in JLPT, with N1 being the highest and hardest,  and N5 being the most basic and easiest. If you're an NCF student, you're eligible to take N3 once you finish Intermediate 4, N4 for Intermediate 1, and N5 for Elementary 3. N2 and N1 are, of course, for the advanced courses. In the Philippines, JLPT is being held only once a year, usually during the first Sunday of December. For work purposes, companies usually hire JLPT N2 passers (before it was only N3). Unfortunately for NCF students, it would take a reaaally long time before they can reach their desired level (usually Intermediate 4) due to lack of instructors and lack of students advancing to the higher levels.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #137 on: May 13, 2014, 10:12:09 am »
Nihongo oshiete kudasai!!!

Any tips on how to learn Japanese speech? I work for a Japanese company and I really... really... really... need to learn Japanese.  :-\

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #138 on: May 13, 2014, 10:15:31 am »
Nihongo oshiete kudasai!!!

Any tips on how to learn Japanese speech? I work for a Japanese company and I really... really... really... need to learn Japanese.  :-\

Enroll in a language school, and watch Japanese TV series. NCF has a kaiwa (conversation) course. :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: The Nihonggo Thread (2nd Thread)
« Reply #139 on: May 13, 2014, 12:25:56 pm »
^ I guess I lack the motivation and drive. NCF is not an option since I've moved abroad already. When I was in Japan a few weeks ago, I had that determination to study the language. Now that I'm back in the Bay Area, I'm losing interest. ARGH! I just can't believe Japanese grammar is so different to English and even Mandarin. Haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close