We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pasali ako.Another Nihongo lover here. Medyo matagal na akong nag aaral nito and I hope to be able to take the N2 or N1 test in December. Depende pa kung anong level ng alam ko by November
Konnnichiwa minnasan,Alam ko sa NCF, elementary level nila start ng 11k.. installment din naman.. Pero I am not sure.. Nag -aral kasi ako last September dun ng MARUGOTO 1..
Anung level na ba yun N3? I might take a program kasi sa company. Kaso I should be at least N3. In a span of 3 months and I enrolled in NCF Elementary level will it help me maging fluent ng basic conversation as well as konting writing
Nihongo oshiete kudasai!!!Any tips on how to learn Japanese speech? I work for a Japanese company and I really... really... really... need to learn Japanese.