watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 190900 times)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #460 on: June 09, 2015, 11:15:00 pm »
sis budzwhiz, I buy through ebay.

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #461 on: June 10, 2015, 09:04:50 am »
^sis i7ll be in hong kong soon saan pwede magshop ng korean stuff diyan? thanks!

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #462 on: June 12, 2015, 01:22:23 pm »
Nacurious ako sa online buying (roserosehop) nakakatempt haha. How does one buy online? Natatakot kasi ako.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #463 on: June 12, 2015, 07:32:07 pm »
sis budzwhiz, I buy through ebay.
Thanks sis! :)

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #464 on: June 17, 2015, 05:56:51 pm »
wala akong makita sa internet na review for tonymoly Luxury Gem Gold 24k Mask
meron na ba nakapag try nito?

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #465 on: June 17, 2015, 09:39:39 pm »
Sis blueberry14, sa check-in luggage ba or hand carry mo inuwi mga skincare & makeup stuff from hong kong? Lapit na rin kasi HK trip ko and I plan to buy. Thanks!

lady gwenhwyfar

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #466 on: June 18, 2015, 11:57:58 am »
i love skinfood skin care, medyo mahal lang pero i super love their products.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #467 on: June 19, 2015, 08:29:20 am »
@sum.mer: check-in ko nilagay yung mga pinamili ko, lampas 1L yung total eh. I-check in mo nalang din para sigurado.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #468 on: June 19, 2015, 08:32:19 am »
@glamorous_aisha: i bought korean stuff around Mongkok area. Di ko maalala mismo yung street kasi naglalakad lakad lang ako nun.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #469 on: June 19, 2015, 08:55:15 am »
^ Sis malapit 'yun sa Ladies' Street. Sa Bonjour uber mura ng Korean products though mas madami tinda sa Sasa. Ang nasa Bonjour ay mga Laneige, Innis free, Etude House... Super hoard ako ng EH kasi less than HKD90 each lang the products.

sum.mer

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #470 on: June 24, 2015, 07:57:11 pm »
^thanks sis blueberry14 sa tip. Excited na ko maghong kong to hoard korean makeup & skin care. Wanna try yung mga brands na wala dito.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #471 on: June 25, 2015, 10:46:52 am »
is it necessary to have emulsion? I have combi skin kasi. I only do toner then cream. I was thinking of getting the Tomato line from Skinfood. Still contemplating if I have to include the emulsion also? what do you think sisses?

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #472 on: June 25, 2015, 11:16:38 am »
^Personal experience, no. I don't believe that 10-step skincare process. I tried it, pareho din naman for me with just the cleanser, exfoliating toner with AHA/BHA, serum, moisturiser, now that I'm older pero no toner when I was young. Pero kung hindi naman dry skin mo, emulsion na lang to replace the moisturiser. Mask optional once or twice a week. A way for the cosmetics company to make more money in my opinion.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #473 on: June 25, 2015, 05:30:04 pm »
What I don't like when browsing korean cosmetic stores: when the salesladies follow you around and talk and talk about every single thing you touch. So annoying. That's why I stay away from them...

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #474 on: June 26, 2015, 08:34:36 am »
^sis that's their strategy. lalo sa korea hahatakin ka talaga papasok ng stores nila bibigyan ka muna ng sample. sometimes it's annoying pero I find it helpful lalo sa dami ng products hindi mo na alam bibilin mo.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2015, 04:55:46 pm »
^Ooooh now I know. Haha pero I'm the type kasi na gusto ko nagccontemplate muna sa isang product, mas lalong hindi ako makapagfocus pag may dumadaldal. :P

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2015, 06:07:32 pm »
May gumagamit ba dito ng Korean shampoos and conditioners? :D I want to try this brand Ryoe/Ryeo (http://www.ryoe.co.kr) from AmorePacific (same company as Etude House & Laneige). I see KeraSys sa mga Korean marts din.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #477 on: June 30, 2015, 02:35:38 pm »
Hi sisses! Anyone tried Innisfree Jeju Volcanic pore Cleansing Foam? I was going to buy the Super Volcanic Face mask and I'm thinking isasabay ko na 'to. I haven't tried Innisfree products. The only Korean brands I tried were Etude House which I don't really like and Skin food (Tomato Line) which I love!!! Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 02:38:09 pm by yellowminion »

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #478 on: June 30, 2015, 03:45:25 pm »
^I've tried the cleansing foam pero it was too drying for my combi skin. but i love the mask. pang 5th tub ko na nung mask.  ;D

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #479 on: June 30, 2015, 03:52:49 pm »
Para san yung volcanic face mask? How much and saan available?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close