watch now

Author Topic: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics  (Read 190902 times)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2015, 11:15:29 pm »
^ordered that online last week. Na-excite tuloy ako.

^^ thanks sis sa suggestions.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2015, 11:30:52 pm »
^yep super worth it, patagalin lang atleast 20mins yung 1st step kasi siya mag-oopen ng pores :) where do you buy online?



sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2015, 11:59:15 pm »
^ebay sis.

charrycharm

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2015, 01:24:34 pm »
Mga sis, question lang. If punta sa Korea, ano kaya mga Skincare and Cosetics na maganda i-hoard for Acne-Prone/Sensitive Skin? Yong mahirap makita dito sa Pilipinas? Thanks.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #424 on: May 16, 2015, 11:31:45 pm »
The only Korean brand that I know that claims to be organic and natural is Innisfree sadly you can only buy them online. Check Instagram and Ebay.ph, they sell tons of Innisfree products

Orig ba yun binebenta sa ebay? Not counterfeit? :)

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #425 on: May 17, 2015, 03:46:18 am »
I refuse to buy from local stores kasi super laki ng mark-up (except sheet masks na I need asap).

Just look for sellers on IG, FB, or even ebay. Ang ayoko lang sa ebay is I'd have to pick up packages from the post office (cheapest route), but I choose to buy from sellers in IG/FB because they can have stuff delivered to my doorstep. Sobrang nakakaaddict lang =))

A few more online shops (with websites)

Roseroseshop
Jolse
Wishtrend
Beautynetkorea
Koreadepart - I discourage people from getting stuff from here, mahal--though I have a question, do they only ship through EMS (may discontinued items na gusto ko pa ring bilhin na may stock pa sila).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 03:51:26 am by Ejaxene »

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2015, 10:30:09 am »
^sis panong mahal sa koreadepart?  Cheap ang prices nila like roseroseshop ah. Mas mahal pa nga sa beautynetkorea

accalia

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2015, 11:07:58 pm »
@Ejaxene: Do Jolse & wishtrend orders arrive at your doorstep? I don't like having to go to the post office to pick up my package and pay some exorbitant fees.

seTHer

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #428 on: May 18, 2015, 04:08:03 am »
Weeee. Tried pig nose clear blackhead 3step kit from holika holika.. Eto na so far pinakabest na natry ko for blackheads/whiteheads.. And even for pores sa nose :) i will buy the full size tubes/packs neto when i get back to sm makati.
Naku need ko yan blackheads white heads removal. Nasa how much kaya yan sis?

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2015, 09:44:04 am »
Weeee. Tried pig nose clear blackhead 3step kit from holika holika.. Eto na so far pinakabest na natry ko for blackheads/whiteheads.. And even for pores sa nose :) i will buy the full size tubes/packs neto when i get back to sm makati.

Hindi ba nakakalaki ng pores? Naalala ko kasi yun mga peel off na binebenta pang tanggal ng blackheads, nakaka laki mg pores

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2015, 10:21:53 am »
^^85 sis per pack (3 step kit)

^nope sis kasi 3 step kit siya,
1st - steam, opening pores
2nd - whitehead/blackhead removal
3rd - pang close ng pores

I'm also using etude house wonder pore toner on my morning skin regimen and missha 1st treatment essence (time revolution) at night.

seTHer

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2015, 11:21:51 am »
Meron ba kayo alam na seller sa IG or sa pwede magpabili? Sorry nasa probinsya kasi ako kaya online ako nagmimili usually. Gusto ko talagang e try yang 3 steps na yan, tagal ko na problema yung blackheads/white heads.

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2015, 09:45:41 pm »
@Ejaxene: Do Jolse & wishtrend orders arrive at your doorstep? I don't like having to go to the post office to pick up my package and pay some exorbitant fees.

@accalia nope. It won't arrive on your doorstep. When orders are sent through the originating country's postal system (Korea Post for rrs, jolse, eBay) the parcels end up in your local post office (e.g. I'm from QC so I have to get parcels from the QC Central Post Office). So far naman, I haven't been taxed by the local PO.

Sometimes I direct my eBay purchases (valuable) to US-based forwarders just to avoid having to pick up the items from the post office.

^sis panong mahal sa koreadepart?  Cheap ang prices nila like roseroseshop ah. Mas mahal pa nga sa beautynetkorea

Last time I browsed there they only shipped through EMS. I am glad to be corrected!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 09:58:51 pm by Ejaxene »

accalia

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #433 on: May 19, 2015, 11:01:20 pm »
Yep, minimal purchases lang if using the postal system. I am sure too that RRS undervalues the box---so that's a factor din. Sometimes I request to undervalue it (if via eBay, basta may comment box that I can put my instructions). Pwede ring mark as gift. Hindi dapat commercial quantity kasi taxed yun. Sometimes, uma-aktong nagmamadali ako so minsan di na nabubuksan ang package... Siguro swerte lang? =)
Haha! Ang galing! :D Tried buying skincare samples from an ebay seller based in Korea a year ago. But darnit, mas mahal pa binayad ko sa PO fee kesa sa item price! Kaya nadala na akong magpadeliver in the PH. Could you please share your trusted FB seller/s to me as well? TIA!

jaiho

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #434 on: May 19, 2015, 11:29:51 pm »
Ordered innisfree longwear cushion with bb primer. It's actually a set (summer edition). Will ask my sister from sg to buy naman yung mineral blur powder and primer. I have the green one which is translucent and  i want to try the blur version.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #435 on: May 21, 2015, 09:13:31 pm »
Sa the face shop nalang ako bumili ng bb cream. Ang hassle kasi mag claim sa postal. Nadala na din ako EMS kasi dati pinapunta pa ako sa main nila sa pasay to claim my package dahil na random inspect daw

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #436 on: May 23, 2015, 08:58:13 pm »
IMO okay bumili sa local stores para makita at ma-try yung actual products except sa mga mask sheets na walang tester. Siyempre mas mahal talaga kasi they have expenses in importation, mall
rentals, employee salaries, etc. Mahirap din for importers to do business kaya i support them in their efforts to bring good brands here. Sorry OT na yata. Going back to korean cosmetics, check out stylebible.ph's top bb cream picks. Buti nakasama ang fave ko na aqua petit jelly bb ng holika :) perfect talaga for hot weather natin kasi its light weight and water-based.

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #437 on: May 24, 2015, 11:33:19 am »
Haha! Ang galing! :D Tried buying skincare samples from an ebay seller based in Korea a year ago. But darnit, mas mahal pa binayad ko sa PO fee kesa sa item price! Kaya nadala na akong magpadeliver in the PH. Could you please share your trusted FB seller/s to me as well? TIA!

Yes. When I started buying from overseas 35 pa lang ang PO fee, ngayon 100 na. =))

IMO okay bumili sa local stores para makita at ma-try yung actual products except sa mga mask sheets na walang tester. Siyempre mas mahal talaga kasi they have expenses in importation, mall
rentals, employee salaries, etc. Mahirap din for importers to do business kaya i support them in their efforts to bring good brands here. Sorry OT na yata. Going back to korean cosmetics, check out stylebible.ph's top bb cream picks. Buti nakasama ang fave ko na aqua petit jelly bb ng holika :) perfect talaga for hot weather natin kasi its light weight and water-based.

I think it's okay to discuss where we source our items. Sure I buy stuff from local stores from time to time but I just can't justify buying full-sized items at local prices when I can get them for less---especially when I have a full/complete routine.

For instance I enquired regarding buying Laneige's White Plus Renew line, 15K daw for the whole line. I look at my suki and mga 60% lang ng 15K ang ibabayad ko if ever I wanted to buy it. I can allot the difference to other things. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Ang use ng local stores for me is to check the ingredients, the fragrance of items, then I'll place my order online. Isa pang factor na online ako bumibili is the range of products! Hindi complete ang lines dito.


@kenkao, I already sent you a PM, please check your inbox.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:10:01 pm by Ejaxene »

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #438 on: May 24, 2015, 01:03:11 pm »
^sino ang suki mo? Nun nag check kasi ako online ang problem yun shipping. Hassle ang postal kasi pumapasok ako sa office, so wala akong time pumunta ng post office. Yun EMS naman, minsan kapag alam ng customs na mahal yun price, dun sa main office ng EMS sa pasay pinapakuha tapod nayayari ako sa pinapabayad sakin just to claim my item.

I tried sa koreadepart, with shipping fee na EMS, aabot sa almost 2k. When i tried yun sa the face shop, maganda naman yun bb cream nila.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Korean Skincare and Cosmetics
« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2015, 05:51:37 pm »
ako i buy online (local), online (korea) and local (with store). pinaka cheapest na talaga yung online (local).. swertihan na kasi ngayon sa customs, pero so far yung mga boxes ko this year di pa ako natataxan :D kaso syempre iba kasi yung parang lagi ka kinakabahan kahit na may alam ka na mga techniques para makaiwas, hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close