We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@snowyice, if accredited yun doctor e wala bayad.^yes ganyan nga yata ang bayad kaya sana if ayaw nila ng ganun wag na sila sis magpa accredit nangyari kasi yan sa akin sa ENT ko sa TMC. Nun tinawagan ng maxicare sabi wala raw clinic pero nun inakyat ko nandun naman. Kaya nagbayad na lang ako.
What health card to you have? Maxicare Platinum1. Covered ba pregnancy/delivery nyo? Yes. If I go to a primary care facility (TMC, MMC, etc) delivery charges are fully covered. But since I'll be giving birth at Cardinal I think Maxoicare will cover 80%2. How much ang covered? 80% of most expenses, up to PHP2,000/room/night and a certain amount of non-accredited professional fees depending on CS or normal. 3. Did you use your health card? Yea I use it for all lab tests, ultrasounds, prescriptions, etc4. Is it health card + philhealth? Hmm Philhealth is offered separately right? In my case, yes I also have Philhealth5. Direct by-card payment or thru reimbursement? If primary care facility, direct by card. I need to confirm for delivery. Last time I went to Cardinal's ER for a fracture I didn't shell out any money at all.