watch now

Author Topic: Healthcards  (Read 106931 times)

nkrx

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2011, 10:00:27 am »
super laking tulong talaga ng healthcard. at first you';ll think masyadong magastos, but the moment they get sick, sulit naman. plus you never have to think twice about bringing your kids for checkup at any sign of illness kasi alam mong covered siya ng card. kasi minsan yung iba pag may sakit, they wait til several days bago magpa-check kasi minimum of P600 narin yata now for checkup palang.

kidsrepublik

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2011, 02:49:06 pm »
^lhanny
baka po kaya hindi tinatanggap yung sa baby mo kasi below 2yo. HIndi po talaga pwede sa Maxicare. Try mo sa Medicard or FortuneCare, pwede sa kanila ang 3mos up na bata :)

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2011, 04:09:25 pm »
thanks sis hyder0926, sis wala kami healthcard sa company and pati sa hubby ko. I checked kasi the maxicare website, I dont understand bakit isa lang ang and pwede i-add dun sa computation.

pano sis, if I get one, I should enroll my child and hubby ko, so the annual premium will not be the same?

you can enroll as a family acct sis.. try calling medicard (thats my healthcard) because i got to enroll my son after he turned 3mos but they offer this to our office. i guess mas mahal nga lang yun premium pag family /  individual acct compared sa corporate rate..

lhanny_07

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2011, 09:56:16 am »
thanks sis hyder0926
sis my daughter is 4 years old na, therefore if I apply for a HC, I have 2 dependents(husband and daughter)? I tried using the computation in MAXICARE website pero I can only add ONE DEPENDENT and no more na. Sis, would you mind if I ask your annual premium and membership fees with them, you can PM it if you want. I am 24 and my husband is 26.

Im looking for something aside from annual physical benefits, dental benefits and yearly papsmear for my age 24.

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2011, 12:45:57 pm »
thanks sis hyder0926
sis my daughter is 4 years old na, therefore if I apply for a HC, I have 2 dependents(husband and daughter)? I tried using the computation in MAXICARE website pero I can only add ONE DEPENDENT and no more na. Sis, would you mind if I ask your annual premium and membership fees with them, you can PM it if you want. I am 24 and my husband is 26.

Im looking for something aside from annual physical benefits, dental benefits and yearly papsmear for my age 24.

hi sis!

sorry if i failed to mention that we are under a corporate acct. don't know how much yun premium & other fees namin.. my company pays directly to medicard & the employees are not privy to their nego/ transactions.. call medicard at 884-9999/ visit their website at www. medicardphils.com. i believe the premiums get more expensive if you want to include big/ famous tertiary hospitals..

lhanny_07

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2011, 12:52:11 pm »
thanks sis hyder0926!!

I will call them later. :)

hapee mamee

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2011, 09:09:52 pm »
For my family, we are happy with Medicard. Depende din kasi yan sa plan na kinuha ng company for its employees eh. Thank goodness at okay yung sa company namin, with reimbursements pa sa vaccines and medicines and extensive dental coverage. Big help talaga especially i have little ones pa.

jhez

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2011, 11:48:36 pm »
sa office namin, as early as 15days old pwede na ienroll. for now, under sya kay hubby, pero pag nagresign na kami parehas, nagiisip ako ienroll sa Maxicare. alam ko mas mahal ang individual account kesa sa corporate. kasi dati individual account ako sa maxicare and im paying 2500 quarterly. last inquiry ko, 3000 na sila per quarter.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 11:53:14 pm by jhez »

Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2011, 04:03:55 pm »
How much nakuha nyo sa philhealth?

chelsee

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2011, 08:50:58 pm »
Ano ba mad okay maxicare o medicard? May kilala kayo agent

chelsee

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2011, 09:28:22 pm »
kapag ba nagbayad ka ng quarterly sa maxicare every quarterly kana magbabayad ng fee mo sa maxicare? for life kana my babayaran na ganun?

jhez

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2011, 03:36:13 am »
^pag di mo binayaran on time, automatic discontinued service or terminated.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2011, 06:15:49 am »
Mine is Maxicare. Company benefit. Kakainis lang sa Company namin clinic based. Kaya hindi ko pwede dalhin si baby sa private clinic or clinic ng pedia na naka base sa hospital. Pero ok padin kasi every check up free siya.

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #153 on: August 26, 2011, 07:09:53 pm »
My child used to have Medicard and Intellicare card.  Pareho namang okay kaya sad nga I don't work anymore no more card for the both of us. But pagdating sa confinement mas ok ang medicard sa Intellicare masyadong mabusisi

smm_0411

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2011, 07:22:04 pm »
my daughter is using medicard, direct kami nag-apply since ninong niya ang anak ng owner. I am also planning to get my bunso when she turns 6months by november kasi malaking tulong pag may healthcard.  Like sa makati med, ang consultation fee ngayon is 700pesos na so kung may healthcard, malaking tulong kahit magbayad pa ng 12k annually so it looks like 1k lang per month ang gastos kung lagi may check up sulit talaga.   Lalo na kung incase maconfine, malaking tulong talaga.

anziaski

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2011, 04:43:39 pm »
with our previous companies, nagamit namin medicard, intellicare and maxicare. for me pinaka ok pa din medicard so ngayong work at home na kami parehas, we are considering medicard.
i think you can apply here:

http://www.medicardphils.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=111

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2011, 05:05:29 pm »
yung individual and family plan ba ng medicard kasama ba ang out patient consultation?  Thanks!

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2011, 07:05:38 am »
my son was hospitalized recently for pneumonia/ bronchitis.. was very thankful to medicard coz they shouldered my bill at St Lukes QC. our bill amounted to 41k but i only paid 1.2k for some misc charges.. the healthcard is a benefit from our company..

virgogirl98

  • Guest
Re: Healthcards
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2011, 04:12:22 pm »
my daughter was enrolled before as dependent sa healthcard ng husband ko. kaso nag-stop na yung card coz lumipat ng company ang husband ko and naghiwalay nga kami. i plan to enroll sana yung anak ko sa healthcard ng company namin. eh nabasa ko sa requirement sa maxicare, dapat within 1 month pagkapanganak sa bata dapat i-enroll na. 3rs old na anak ko eh. pwede kaya yun?

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Healthcard
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2011, 04:57:10 pm »
To those who used their maxi care card. Question Lang. I'm really puzzled with how they do their computation.

My son's card has a 150k per illness per year coverage. We used it during his hospitalization last February. If I remember correctly total was Php 40k. This amount was Before philhealth deduction. Now when my son was hospitalized a week ago, the maxi care rep told my mom(I was out then), that since this is my son 's 2nd hospitalization due to pneumonia, they will have to deduct the previous bill to our total coverage. So at that time my son only has 110k on his card. I'm just puzzled cause it should bigger pa considering the amount of 40k is before philhealth deduction (which I remember was quite substantial din). We filed our philhealth then so I'm pretty sure they covered a lower amount. I'm still looking for the receipts from my son's first hospitalization.

Anyone who encountered the same?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close