meron ako ginawa pero nasa pc sa office hehe... pero I think I can still remember what I put there...
I. Entrance of Entourage -- max 10 mins
(your choice if you want to call the names as they enter or let them sit first and then just ask them to stand as you call their names) --including parents of the couple
*music under recommended (meaning mahina lang)
II. Couple's grand entrance -- max 5 mins
(depends on how long the walk to the couple's table will be, and the intro for the bride and groom)
* recommended: music under during intro, music up when couple enters the room
III. Prayer/ Invocation -- max 5 mins
(hindi naman siguro mag-fellowship sa reception di ba?)
IV. First Dance -- max 5 mins (1 song = 3-5 mins) if you have a special number 10 mins is okay.
***father-bride dance/ mother-groom dance dito na rin po papasok
* music up
V. Cake Cutting -- max 5 mins
* music under during spiels, music up on cake cutting
VI. Maid of Honor Speech -- max 5 mins
* music under
VII. Wine Toasting -- max 5 mins
* music under during spiels, music up on wine toasting
VIII. Best Man's Toast -- max 5 mins
* music under
IX. Dove Release -- max 10 mins (mahirap i-manage ang doves minsan

.. this could also be a game for the kids. have them catch the dove and give candies or prize for whoever catches it)
* music up
X. Dinner/ Lunch Buffet -- max 60 mins
*of course music up!

XI. Garter toss and bouquet throwing games -- max 15 mins
*music up
XII. Message from anyone close to the couple or from the PS.
*music under
XIII. Message from the parents
*music under
XIV. Message from the couple
*music under
XV. Recession
I usually have the program before the dinner or lunch buffet, kasi po ang pinoy mahilig sa EAT AND RUN. pagtapos kumain kanya-kanyang alis.. kung pagkatapos pa ng kainan yung program, wala na kayong audience. Pero alam kasi ng lahat na nasa huli ang throwing of bouquet so ang gusto makasalo o manuod ng games ay mag-stay. So kung magagawa ninyong 30 mins lang ang program tapos kainan na, I don't think maiinip yung mga guest niyo. Just my two cents.
