We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^You're welcome!^Hi sis prettykhae! Meron din daw sa Landmark. I've read sa previous posts ng mga sisters natin. Ako rin sis oily face ko. Ok yung Postiviely Radiant Daily Moisturizer. It's oil-free, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic
^^Sis omneecka, sa US ko binili yung akin. Pero may nakikita ako sa Shopwise, PCX, Watsons and S&R ^Sis prettykhae, may nakita ako sa Shopwise. I'm not sure if meron across all branches ha.
^Festival and MOA
^You're welcome sis! Ay sayang naman. Wala ba sa Watson's SM North or Landmark Trinoma?
kung moisturizer or facial wash, mabilis maubos sa trinoma landmark. pero yung baby wash at shampoo/conditioner nilang bago, meron pa. just checked last night for our monthly grocery. asar nga eh ubos na kasi yung facial wash ko. nag neutrogena na muna tuloy ako.
^^Sis prettykhae, I've read somewhere Rustan's Shang daw. But I can't vouch for that info since nabasa ko lang. What I know is Rustan's Fresh/Supermarket and Shopwise. Eto yung info na sure ako Ü