watch now

Author Topic: Aveeno Thread 2  (Read 154521 times)

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2009, 01:38:10 pm »
What is their best sunblock for oily to sensitive skin and how much is it?

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2009, 04:23:54 pm »
^sis yung lotion nila meron may SPF na.. pati moisturizer nila meron din yung may SPF..

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2009, 04:26:02 pm »
@ yapeegurl, thank you :) Do you know how much are they? My sunblock is currently running out and I've been on the mall these past weekend but I didn't found a sunblock that I like.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2009, 04:31:14 pm »
^not sure sa exact price sis kasi dito kami sa Singapore based.. pero last time na umuwi ako ng pinas parang 900 plus yung aveeno moisturizer SPF30 na yun..

haven't tried buying the lotion na may SPF dyan sa pinas.. baka sa mga multiply sellers meron..

Daphna

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2009, 04:44:44 pm »
@ yapeegurl, thank you again. I think I need to look for shops here. I'm also not familiar with some stores in the country.

princessa bratinella

  • Guest
Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2010, 12:27:52 pm »
the old thread died away so I decided to start a new one instead.

i hope that some of you might still be avid users of this line because i really need some feedback about their skin care line as well as current prices & where to buy. thanks in advance pretty sisses! ;)

t-na

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2010, 12:37:12 pm »
I am a recent Aveeno convert. My dermatologist recommended Aveeno lotion (green unscented) as my daily regimen lotion after taking a shower or bath.

It feels light and cool when I apply it. I have super sensitive skin, and with Aveeno i never experienced any allergy reactions. I like my skin now with Aveeno, hindi rin ako nanglalagkit kahit mainit ang panahon ngayon. Happy and content and HIGHLY recommended.

I bought Aveeno bar soap but haven't tried using it since I still have a bar of dove to finish.

I bought my Aveeno products at SnR, buy 1 take 1 pa ata nun so i have lots of lotion in stock.

princessa bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2010, 12:43:32 pm »
how much sa SnR sis?

i was at Pioneer Centre yesterday & they have a couple of Aveeno products on stock. I have yet to consult with my derma, but I want to try their Clear Complexion line sana.



t-na

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2010, 06:37:39 am »
sis hindi ako sigurado, pero ang price range nung sale is 500-600 buy 1 take 1.


honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2010, 07:05:44 am »
i also eyeing for their lotion because i also has sensitive skin esp this summer.. since sis t-na shared that aveeno is higly recommended, might try to get one at cash and carry.. :) i think mura din aveeno dito.. ;)

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2010, 11:43:15 am »
gusto ko na talaga try lotions ng Aveeno...yayakagin ko na talaga si hubby sa Cash & Carry sa weekend  ;)

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2010, 04:40:53 pm »
aveeno's shampoo and conditioner are now available in landmark makati @ 365 each.. forgot how many ml..

=D

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #152 on: May 23, 2010, 10:45:10 am »
^Wow ang mura ha sobrang mahal sa Rustans Rockwell. Saang area to sis?

Im looking for the shower oil, saan kaya meron?

estelle4111

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #153 on: May 23, 2010, 04:42:07 pm »
mga sis saan ba makakabili ng Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 45??? thanks

shololauy

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2010, 10:31:13 pm »
san po nakakabili ng aveeno products dito? thanks, will try to backread for the feedbacks :)

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #155 on: May 31, 2010, 12:23:37 pm »
yung Aveeno moisturizer ko expired na pala.. 3 months na sya expired :( ano kaya side effect nun? tagal ko na ginagamit di ko napansin expired na..

gypske

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Thread 2
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2010, 12:32:16 pm »
^correct me if i'm wrong... ;D
AFAIK yung exp date is shelf life only..
(maunang maubos at mabenta sa store)
pero ok pa to use the items for 3 months to a year...
or as long as you don't experience itchiness and stuff...

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2010, 12:29:25 pm »
saan yung Snr?

myth

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2010, 12:36:59 pm »
Im looking for Aveeno Skin Relief moisturizing lotion with cooling menthol kaso lagi na lang out of stock sa Landmark. Saan kaya meron nito?

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Aveeno Skin Care Products
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2010, 12:44:37 pm »
^sis try watsons lagi ako nakakata ng aveeno products dun.  Sabi ng mom ko aveeno daw gamit nya sa akin nung baby pa ako kasi nga lagi akong nasa derma kaya hindi pwede ang kung [textspeak!] anung brand, I might try their lotion with menthol for cooling effects ang init pa rin kasi.  Though my current dermatologist recommends physiogel.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close