watch now

Author Topic: Do you lend your books?  (Read 98719 times)

gettickledpink

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2009, 03:13:06 pm »
I used to but they are either returned in a really bad condition or they aren't returned at all! So I never lend books anymore :(

sugarcandypop

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2009, 09:45:06 pm »
To certain people only. Only because I am very maingat with my books. Some people kasi don't know how to take care of things they only borrowed.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2009, 02:07:41 am »
Even my sis doesn't return my book in it's proper place. Kaya lang I have no choice because she invades my room even without permission. Hmph!!

aeon_flux_sulla

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2009, 12:37:50 pm »
For the first time I lend my books to my friends. Those were the Twilight Sagas, I so hate the books I actually don't mind if they don't send it back to me. It was borrowed by 4 different people. With my other books it's a no-no.

hime

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:02 pm »
Same like the others.. I used to lend books expecially if it is really really good since I wanna share it to my friends. But most of them never bgets back to me.. So I stopped na.

corinnesmom

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2009, 09:14:53 pm »
i do, but they have to promise first to take care of the book.  :)

abbey05

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2009, 12:54:18 am »
i used to, pero my books never came back. kaya hindi na ko nagpapahiram ngayon. sabihin na nilang madamot ako, i dont care. nadala na ko magpahiram ng books.

ayee10_cha

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2009, 12:17:59 pm »
yup, pero I make sure na lagi kong nakikita yung taong nanghiram sakin at alam ko ang bahay niya...  ;D

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2009, 03:33:23 pm »
Yes, pero I expect them na pag isosoli na nila nasa maayos/magandang condition pa yung book, I mean kung paano ko pinahiram, dapat ganun din kaayos kung ibabalik, I do the same kasi, when I borrow books I return them in the same condition that I've borrowed them, so I expect the same treatment. Nakakainis kasi di ba pag lukot lukot na, kahit reader's digest pa yan.

Fleur-De-Lys

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2009, 10:43:41 pm »
I don't lend out my books so much anymore - only to people I trust.

JazzyJean8

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2009, 01:43:59 am »
Just like most of you, I had a bad experience with lending books.  There were a significant amount of hardbound DANIELE STEEL books that were never returned to me by a certain borrower.  This was the time that I gave nary a thought about visiting BOOKSALE (which now I find a treasure trove) so lahat sila from NBS!  A huge amount of paperbacks and some of my Nancy Drew collections were also not returned. Geez.  Life can be so unfair.  Hence today, I rarely  lend books (even to closest friends). If and when I do, I must be dreaming! ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 12:32:21 am by JazzyJean8 »

bzmom

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2009, 02:02:05 pm »
sometimes but for only people that i can trust

1LuvYsa

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2009, 12:56:07 pm »
yep, to my friends

Stellar27

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2009, 03:30:51 pm »
nope, not anymore. nadala na ako. hindi na binabalik sakin. :(

-riarz-

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2009, 11:59:37 am »
Hindi sa lahat. OC ako pagdating sa libro eh.   :P

rockstar

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2009, 04:58:26 pm »
Yes I do pero to a select few only. Yung sure ako na isasauli sa akin and shempre yung maingat.

crystalcornerstone

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2009, 07:37:24 pm »
i dont bother lending books because in my experience i hardly ever get them back  :P instead, every 3-4 months i bring a hoard of books to my barkadas coffee night and give them away. this way i free up space for more books and my friends have a choice of what they actually want.

khalan23

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2009, 07:39:52 pm »
i always do, kadalasan eh hindi na talaga nasosoli dahil nalilimutan ko na or ayaw na talagang ireturn ;D

Allesia

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2009, 12:54:39 am »
Not anymore. I've lent a few that never returned. :(

mib3b3

  • Guest
Re: Do you lend your books?
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2009, 01:14:02 am »
^pareho tayo sis, di na ako ngppahiram ngayon.. di kasi marunong magsoli e, kaasar lang  >:(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close