We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Catching Fire and Mockingjay - binabasa ko lang yung may mga parts ni Peeta, haha! siguro kasi inis ako kay Katniss kaya di ko matapos basahin. Pero natapos ko naman yung Hunger Games.
Fifty Shades of GreyGlad to know I'm not the only one here. I just find Christian and Anastasia's relationship really unhealthy plus the fact that I'm not into BDSM lol
kinasal sila sa ending..
Same here! Nasa chapter 16 pa lang ako and I can't get myself to read it. I'm tempted to read another book na nga eh.Also, Da Vinci Code. Hindi ata naabot ng utak ko. Hahaha! I dunno where my dad kept the book.