We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My friends are raving about Larcy's. sayang ang layo kasi samin. Not a fan of cupcakes pero I wanna try kahit 1.
GIGI cupcakes - kahit 1 week na sa ref, malambot paren Sonja's - for me matigas yung cupcake nya^sana wag mag price increase ang GIGI
J Cuppacakes in Eastwood- I loved their red velvet with cream cheese and cookie butter cupcakes. Moist and not too sweet. My husband and daughter had triple chocolate and cookies and cream. I wasn't too crazy over the latter but the former was creamy chocolatey but not too overwhelming. The decor and ambience were nice too but the size of their store wasnt conducive for dining in talaga kase maliit. Good thing kame lang ang nag-dine in at that time since i wanted to have coffee din. I prefer their cupcakes over Vanilla Cupcake Bakery.