watch now

Author Topic: cupcakes ?..  (Read 116665 times)

bonita8888

  • Guest
Re: cupcakes ?..
« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2014, 09:44:58 am »
agree ako sa everyday mom, masarap talaga ang cupcakes nila moist and yet so tasty! mura pa php40 lang ata, ayoko ng cukay at gigi napaka ordinary ng lasa

coffee_art01

  • Guest
Re: cupcakes ?..
« Reply #421 on: June 09, 2014, 12:28:30 pm »
Mga sis ok sa Sonja's Cupcakes ngayon kasi they have a promo where you can get 1 vanilla sunshine cupcake with coffee for only P120. Pero depende sa order mo.

Their red velvet costs P140 wi coffee.

P.S. Try their Latte, better than starbucks' Latte.  :)

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: cupcakes ?..
« Reply #422 on: June 15, 2014, 04:29:48 am »
Royal Touch Cupcakes in resorts world manila: yummy but a bit expensive  :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: cupcakes ?..
« Reply #423 on: June 19, 2014, 10:09:18 am »
There's also a Royal Touch store at SM Aura. I love the Caramel & Date Squire Cupcake (PHP 90). But yea, kinda expensive.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: cupcakes ?..
« Reply #424 on: August 11, 2014, 06:18:55 pm »
Whatever happened to Sonja's cupcakes? Their red velvet and vanilla cupcakes tasted blah when I tried them again few weeks back.

Vanilla cupcake bakery is ok too, better na my experience here sa BGC branch compared to my first dine in experience with their branch in Glorietta.

The best for me now is Cupcake Bites in Lilac st Marikina. I super love their reese peanut butter cupcake, carrot walnut cupcake, banana nutella, and choco yema. Their prices are affordable too, around 60-75 per cupcake. This is my weekly indulgence.

pink_baby

  • Guest
Re: cupcakes ?..
« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2015, 11:58:12 am »
My favorite cupcakes now are Gigi's cupcakes (Shangri-La, Megamall, eastwood)!!! All their cupcakes are only P50 but they are the best and moistest cupcakes I've tried! Even my husband agrees! I am a cupcake lover and try cupcakes wherever I am. So far it's really the best I've had and always bring some to Cebu whenever I go back to Manila :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close