Author Topic: CHINESE WEDDING  (Read 198810 times)

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #340 on: November 16, 2015, 10:11:54 pm »
Hi again! Ask ko lang may nakapagtry na ba kunin si Willord Chua as host? Lively ba siya mag host? gusto kasi siya ni MIL, mas magaling daw kaysa kay Max Tiu.. Then alam nyo ba contact details nya? the ones I've found kasi walang sagot e..

Sis! sabi din ng mom ko magaling daw yang si willord chua hahha, una hindi ko pa alam name niya, sabi ng mom ko nasa tv daw pag sunday eh hello malay ko ba kung sino yun hahha! anyway hindi ko alam contact details niya but ill keep you posted, ask ko lang sa coordinator ko kung okay siya and contact number as well:)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #341 on: November 21, 2015, 10:16:48 am »
hi sis meixin! I've seen Willord host a wedding twice. magaling nga sya although medyo may konting hangin/yabang. hehe.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #342 on: December 04, 2015, 05:22:45 pm »
Can anyone recommend an OTD coordinator that is familiar with chinese weddings (about 600 guests)? I've been referred to Jenny Lim, but she's not sure if she's available on my date anymore. TIA!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #343 on: December 04, 2015, 08:15:07 pm »
Christine Ong-Te and Kutchie Zaldarriaga (apart from Jenny Lim) are trusted by my crowd. Both have extensive experience with Chinese weddings.

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #344 on: December 05, 2015, 11:56:28 pm »
I can recommend Christine Ong-Te sis stella021817 :) For my they are the best there is for chinese wedding coordinators :)

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2015, 01:25:25 am »
Can anyone recommend an OTD coordinator that is familiar with chinese weddings (about 600 guests)? I've been referred to Jenny Lim, but she's not sure if she's available on my date anymore. TIA!

Chirstine Ong Te aka Achi Poo. Shell prepare everything!!! Chinese names for registration, misalettes and program (if and when you are the traditional with English and Chinese names) and speaks the language as well. Very smooth flow for Chinese weddings snce most of them are huge  :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #346 on: December 07, 2015, 09:25:11 am »
Thanks for the tips, sparklingjewel, ninja8 and tan.denise54! I've emailed Christine. Just waiting for her rates. Am also considering Vangie Go of Wedding Treasures as my friend highly recommends her.
Appreciate the help! :)

corpse_bride

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #347 on: December 07, 2015, 04:21:59 pm »
^ I was considering Vangie din before coz ok naman according from friends but matagal na yung wedding nila. May some negative reviews siya here though :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2015, 09:09:51 am »
May narecommend sa akin yung friend ko Vangie Chua naman ang sinabi, di ko tuloy sure kung same ba yan kay Vangie Go, like maybe married name... and grabe naman sa mahal si Christine Ong-Te, parang I'd much rather put sa flowers/styling yung charge niya...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 10:15:38 am by meixin »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #349 on: December 08, 2015, 04:03:11 pm »
^ I was considering Vangie din before coz ok naman according from friends but matagal na yung wedding nila. May some negative reviews siya here though :)

Thank you for your post! After reading it, I went and backread, and did find a lot of bad feedback re. Vangie.  Decided not to get her based on this.
 
Luckily, Jenny Lim finally got back to me, and I've just booked her! She's quite pricey, but I've heard that she's worth the price, and I won't have to worry about a thing with her as my OTD.  So excited :)

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #350 on: December 10, 2015, 08:23:43 am »
How much na raw yung rates ni Christine Ong-Te & Jenny Lim right now? :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #351 on: December 10, 2015, 10:29:46 am »
How much na raw yung rates ni Christine Ong-Te & Jenny Lim right now? :)

Sorry, I have both their rates and can send them to you... but I don't know how to send a PM, haha (I'm new here).

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #352 on: December 10, 2015, 03:00:53 pm »
Hi sis! Can you send it here pls? nikkivelasco85@gmail.com Thanks! :)

whutup

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #353 on: December 14, 2015, 09:21:28 am »
Hi, meron sa inyo may template for chinese invitations? I know madaming templates sa Internet but both my fiancée and I don't know how to read chinese characters except for our names so mahirap check kung tama ba ginagawa namin. Thanks!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #354 on: January 06, 2016, 04:59:20 pm »
How much na raw yung rates ni Christine Ong-Te & Jenny Lim right now? :)
Quote sa akin ni Christine Ong-Te is 75k for OTD with 800guests..

meixin

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #355 on: January 06, 2016, 05:07:04 pm »
Hi, meron sa inyo may template for chinese invitations? I know madaming templates sa Internet but both my fiancée and I don't know how to read chinese characters except for our names so mahirap check kung tama ba ginagawa namin. Thanks!
I don't have a template but I can take a picture of some old invitations that I got at home and email them to you :)

jrevelry

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2016, 03:22:31 pm »
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good host (aside from Max Tiu and Jerome Go) who's not too expensive?  :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2016, 03:38:07 pm »
Willord Chua is good din daw sabi ng friends ko  :) He's one of the hosts in chinoy tv on sundays
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 03:41:14 pm by meixin »

reenabautista

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2016, 03:38:32 pm »
A friend of mine got Lizbeth Yap Dy for her wedding. she is one of the hosts ng Chinatown TV. She is very
good. According to my friend, kinukuha din si Ms. Dy sa Chinese New Year Special ng ABS CBN. Reasonable rates siya for a chinese host - 15-20K

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good host (aside from Max Tiu and Jerome Go) who's not too expensive?  :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2016, 04:29:38 pm »
Willord Chua is good din daw sabi ng friends ko  :) He's one of the hosts in chinoy tv on sundays

Same rate lang si Willord Chua w/ Max Tiu. Try niyo si Ellen Pua or Mark Suntay, starting nila is 20k :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close