Author Topic: CHINESE WEDDING  (Read 198923 times)

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #260 on: September 09, 2012, 09:26:12 pm »
^thanks sis :)

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2012, 02:57:49 pm »
^yup sis mas ok angpao lalo na kung well off na sila. 1200-2400 pwede na siguro. If malaki laki pwede na 3600. Kasi usually sis, if magkano binigay mo sakanila ganon din amount ibibigay nila sayo sa wedding mo or kung may ibang occassions. Or a little higher dun sa amount na ibibigay mo. Kaya kami we listed down yung mga nagbigay samin para sa future may reference kami LOL.

LC

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2012, 03:13:32 pm »
true naka list down talaga my dad has a list, also naman my [textspeak!] may sariling list din. They say it is so you'll know how much you'll be giving next time usually higher than what you received :)

greize

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2012, 03:17:43 pm »
for chinese themed chocolate bars, visit Fb page of The Chocolate Addict.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2012, 09:32:30 pm »
nagenina, how many bottles of wine/liquor naubos ninyo?

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #265 on: September 10, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »
@nagenina-thanks sis :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #266 on: October 20, 2012, 09:13:49 am »
Went to new victory the other day. They charged me P4,200 to arrange stuff that I need (e.g. satin set, tea set, bowl set). For my fiance, around P15k. :)




Did they rent the stuff Lang to you? My tinghun is very near na and I'm losing sleep because my dad got irritated with Evelyn from Kanchiu Etc. sayang popular pa nman sila. Now, I have to take over the responsibility to prepare what we need to set up.

Question, what's the purpose of me picking up the goods from Denise of kanchiu etc when we paid for her coordination services? Aren't we supposed to be relax that we have professional help? The things that we need is at p10k daw and Evelyn wants to charge my dad 8k for service fee and won't give him the listings of the things we need to prepare. Isn't it weird considering the guys side is paying their services already?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:19:07 am by nicoletta »

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #267 on: October 20, 2012, 02:21:40 pm »
^ are you still getting them or no na? that's a bit much. i was in new victory lang this week to get the golden mirror, yen chi, abo, fan nad suyod. they were a bit pushy with the stuff i need to buy. parang dapat lahat bilhin ko but we kinda stood our ground about it.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #268 on: October 20, 2012, 07:05:30 pm »
little_princess

Help help!  I'm confused nga ngayon kasi I'm very busy so I don't know kung papano ko hahabulin.  Yung things that I need to bring sa shang would be around 23k pala not even 10k.  Evelyn was not very friendly pa talaga pero I might buy some stuff individually.

I don't know if I can ask my staff to help me put the "lucky" stickers on 120 eggs and bring it to the hotel unscathe.  Plan ko na nga to stay overnight incase I don't wake up early.  Stress galore!

chinita168

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #269 on: October 20, 2012, 08:18:01 pm »
Did they rent the stuff Lang to you? My tinghun is very near na and I'm losing sleep because my dad got irritated with Evelyn from Kanchiu Etc. sayang popular pa nman sila. Now, I have to take over the responsibility to prepare what we need to set up.

Question, what's the purpose of me picking up the goods from Denise of kanchiu etc when we paid for her coordination services? Aren't we supposed to be relax that we have professional help? The things that we need is at p10k daw and Evelyn wants to charge my dad 8k for service fee and won't give him the listings of the things we need to prepare. Isn't it weird considering the guys side is paying their services already?

We didn't rent the sin-na since fiance's family owns one. They charged us for the items like the canned goods, candies etch. We got the give aways from them din, they pre-packed everything with stickers. We didn't get the tea set and bowl set for misua since coz I used my achi's set na. I plan to buy new set for ke tseng para all new.

I asked for a list of what I need for ting hun. They even have a photo album of what you need. When is your tinghun?

Do you have the little kanchiu book? That's very helpful.

I don't know if I can ask my staff to help me put the "lucky" stickers on 120 eggs and bring it to the hotel unscathe.
You can get them from New Victory, they'll put stickers na on each egg. :)



They were a bit pushy with the stuff i need to buy. parang dapat lahat bilhin ko but we kinda stood our ground about it.
They're quite pushy nga. I coordinated with Denise. Will start preparing for ke tseng on December or January. :)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #270 on: October 21, 2012, 03:14:23 pm »
Chinita168

I got everything I need elsewhere. I know Denise is nice and victory is a one stop shop but her sister evelyn is not as accommodating. Even if it's really not her business, she has to be polite when clients are asking for things needed especially if the person asking is older than her. Whether she's not happy or what with the presence of my dad or the way my dad was communicating with her, she has to maintain her cool. My dad went to victory with mom and my mom said Hindi daw talaga friendly. My dad said the name of my future mother in law, and Evelyn still said that after buying the things for the girl side, we still need to pay 8k for the service fee.

My dad is already old, so guys, forgive me if I'm pissed a H**l when I heard what happened. Since I don't want the hassle anymore to have to prepare everything myself, gusto ko na kunin lahat. But dad helped me nlng and just today I got the satin set all ready, it is 4200 at victory and wala pang 1200 yung nagastos.

To other Chinese girls who need the list from the guy and the girls side, I have a list of everything you might need and I will be happy to share that here. Most supplies are available at DEC and the others are around the area, the heart cake is less than 1k too if you buy directly from supplier.

For your ke tseng better coordinate with her especially if you don't have time anymore. I might still buy mirror or what for my ke tseng but I'll be getting selected items only.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:18:57 pm by nicoletta »

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2012, 01:55:11 pm »
I plan to wear a maroon gown on my BIL's wedding. Then my friend mentioned that it's unethical to wear red, since red and maroon medyo close ang color nila, ok lang kaya? TIA

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #272 on: November 13, 2012, 05:45:03 pm »
attended a wedding last sunday at Century. eto ata pinaka masarap na nakainan ko na wedding na chinese food ang handa. lahat ng pinili nila masarap except the scallops.

sa totoo lang, "ka shong" lang sa shangrila pero talo sila sa food ng century. luma kasi talaga sa century eh

beach

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #273 on: March 11, 2013, 07:09:41 am »
Hi, January 2014 bride here.
Can I ask for referrals for wedding coordinators for Chinese weddings? Reviews din and price range?
I really need help. Parang wala akong mahanap na Chinese coordinators aside from Christine Ong-Te and she is already booked for my date. Thank you. :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #274 on: March 11, 2013, 08:37:49 am »
^ Hi try peaches go-tiu, evangeline go of wedding treasures, jenny lim.  :)

c_a_k_e

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #275 on: March 18, 2013, 02:00:45 pm »
^ Hi sweetcheeks try Hyatt I've heard they does ting huns for 500 guests.

@ nicoletta can you pm me the lists of things that I will need for ting hun?

@chinita168 will you recommend denise go of kanchiu etc? Is she your coordinator? Thank you.

Mitchieme

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #276 on: August 06, 2013, 04:16:40 pm »
Hi

Anyone here had a civil wedding?

SweetheartKo

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #277 on: August 21, 2013, 10:48:30 am »
Hi Ladies, My fiance' is chinese but we are having the classic catholic wedding. I just need some advice on how to incorporate some of Chinese tradition para sa family nila. Thanks in advance.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #278 on: August 21, 2013, 07:16:09 pm »
beach are you looking for a chinese coordinator specifically? Are there chinese traditions you are looking to incorporate into your wedding day? If not, then any coordinator will do naman. My coordinator (Karen of Blushing Bride) isn't chinese but we made do. We didn't have any of the chinese ceremonies on the wedding day itself. With the chinese guests naman, my host (Max Tiu) helped since he speaks fluent mandarin and fukien.

On ting hun, get the little kanchiu book, it will list down everything you need. I bought all my items within a two block radius in Binondo.

Tips for the eggs, store them back in their egg cartons, it makes transport so much easier.

I wish I had enjoyed my ting hun more, I was really stressed over it because we planned it in less than 3 months and I was travelling so much for work at that time.

Mitchieme

  • Guest
Re: CHINESE WEDDING
« Reply #279 on: October 03, 2013, 10:13:37 am »
Hi sis!
Church wedding ba plan nyo?



Hi Ladies, My fiance' is chinese but we are having the classic catholic wedding. I just need some advice on how to incorporate some of Chinese tradition para sa family nila. Thanks in advance.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close