We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I need suggestions for venues in the Alabang area. She's going to get married in Fernbrook and will have the wedding preps in Bellevue, so I thought of just getting a suite that could fit 15 people... however I don't know if there are other alternatives. I planned on having a small party with games and some food... then probably dinner in the one of the restaurants there. It'll be 2 days before the wedding so we're a little pressed for time. any suggestions venue-wise?
^ yw sis, wag na lang kayo sabay sabay pumasok hehe ;p and derecho na sa room, wag na daan frontdesk
^My officemates organized a surprise bridal shower yesterday. Super fun!May male stripper and sumayaw sya ng 3 sets. HahaAnd after that, merong prepared games for the attendees. At may game din for the bride. The game is 'He Says, She Says'. Nagtanong sila kay h2b about interests, hobbies, and about our relationship. They assume na si h2b ang tama. So kada maling sagot, iinom ako ng 1 shot tequila. Haha And to conclude it, I opened gifts, and of course yung mga married ladies, nagshare ng advice about marriage.☺ I'm so touched with the gestures.