Author Topic: All About Bridal Showers  (Read 240161 times)

jocoaquino

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 04:11:05 pm »
hi. mura na yung . It includes 3500 worth of consumable for food and drinks for 5 solid hours na.

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 04:21:38 pm »
sis, same rate din po ba yung sa seclusion room? 7500 din po?

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 09:10:44 pm »
^ saya naman.. pero email na lang tayo ha.. kasi bawal mag-advertise dito ehbaka humaba ang usapan natin.. masisita tayo ng mga mods... :D ask ko rin mga friends ko kung kasya sa budget namin.. kasi bridesmaid lang ako eh.. hehe i'll PM you for my email add

jocoaquino

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 10:27:50 pm »
yes. ope to hear it from u.

Frenzied

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 09:47:13 pm »
I have 3 friends getting married this deceber and january. I'm quite curious about the rooms i VC? Is it just a party venue ba talaga? Kase parang I kinda feel iffy if it' the same room being rented out to "lovers".... no offense meant. QUite curious kase the idea is good pero medyo maselan kase kami ng mga friends ko! hahahaha :)

jocoaquino

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 09:19:43 am »
It is really a party room. The area is too wide for a couple. But there's a bed pa rin inside 4 overnight party availers. Anyway, its all sanitized and undergone special treatment to assure the cleanliness of the items inside.

Frenzied

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 12:03:19 pm »
^Oh i see! :)

valerieganda

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 02:39:33 pm »
wow "victoria court" in the house :D. welcome to gt!

jocoaquino

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 10:41:04 pm »
thanks for the warm welcome.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Let me know your event and we'll be glad to give you the VICTORIA COURT experience.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2008, 05:50:30 pm »
Just curious, are you a girl?

jocoaquino

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 10:23:42 am »
 ;D ;D ;D why? Its for you ti find me. Kidding. I'm a guy. I already wrote it in my reply to carmichael posted above this pad. I joined this because I know I can be a great help for your future needs. Don't worry. I am harmful, este harmless. I respect girls because I know they deserve it.  I am also expecting that one of these day,someone will ask my gender here. Hehhehe :) Till here.

saber15

  • Guest
Re: Who Should Be Planning a Bride's Bridal Shower?
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 09:32:14 pm »
sana naman magplan ang MOH ko which is my sister ng bridal shower for me.. knowing her.. aay mejo kuripot haha! but i guess my barkada tlaga ang gagawa nun for me kasi never din sila nauubusan ng ideas for that.  ;)

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2008, 12:39:14 pm »
VC, I sent you an email. :)

My friends and I will hold a bridal shower for my friend at VC.  Nagiisip pa kami ng themed room na maganda.  I was told daw na walang Austin room eh.  Ang meron daw, Arabian, X-men, Filipiniana and Garden.

jaq_mi

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2008, 03:02:26 am »
any other venue other than VC? Like a private house that can be rented.

ket

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2008, 05:11:21 pm »
I have a friend who's getting married this september and i'm the one organizing the shower. i chose fraser place as the venue of the shower. here's the link: http://manila.frasershospitality.com/accommodation.php

delisyus

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2008, 10:02:38 pm »
you might want to consider White Bird, both as a place to go to with friends, or to hire entertainers from :)

miss resilient

  • Guest
Re: Who Should Be Planning a Bride's Bridal Shower?
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 07:43:10 am »
^Actually, an all-out shower is not a requirement or a necessity -- it's just to spend time with the bride before her wedding day, so a simple lunch will do :)  Maybe an afternoon in a friend's house, with chips and drinks?  It does not have to be expensive.

correct. wala lang thanks button dito, i click ko sana   ;D (mayroon kasi with other forums-OT)

well, tama nga naman..its not a necessity...basta't love mo ang mga kasama mo, mga tunay mo silang kaibigan at mahal sa buhay...that makes the "bridal shower" complete.

I remember what i told my bestfriend once, na siya ang magprepare for my bridal shower. I told her to contact all my past bf's beccause i want to hear from them. yung mga nasa abroad, phone patch or vtr na lang...she told me that she will spend time to gather all my ex for this event,  LOL!

mOcCaLiciOuS

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2008, 05:00:22 pm »
Please pm me details ng Moulin Rouge party room... pano if gusto ko magstay more than 5 hours?

mOcCaLiciOuS

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2008, 07:18:32 pm »
hi. mura na yung . It includes 3500 worth of consumable for food and drinks for 5 solid hours na.

how much for 5 hours? pano pag gusto namin overnight?

jocoaquino

  • Guest
Re: Places and Venues for Bridal Shower
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 03:53:50 pm »
I have sent the reply to mocz_03@yahoo.com. Kindly check it out. Thanks.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close