Author Topic: Most Romantic Message You Receive  (Read 157577 times)

abbey05

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2009, 04:05:36 am »
baby, ang ganda ganda mo talaga. ang swerte ko at naging gf kita. mahal na mahal po kita.

harlet

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2009, 04:15:54 am »
from hubby: why settle for less when i have the best......

cgirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2009, 08:01:12 am »
Something like, ako daw ang gusto nyang makasama for the rest of his life.  ;D

sugarcandypop

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2009, 09:17:24 am »
"You are definitely worth the wait (insert my full name here)"

simply_me

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #224 on: March 29, 2009, 11:18:34 pm »
Your stucked in my head. I can't stop thinking of you. I've been smiling but never been happier. I've been satisfied but not contented... Until i found you. I love you so much dear.

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2009, 11:28:48 pm »
I've got the best girlfriend in the whole world - naks! hehe

Pretty_ava

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2009, 11:54:50 pm »
madami eh pero kanina I received a text from him:

babe, what do you want for pasalubong?may huddle pa kame baka ma late ako ng uwi, mauna ka na mag eat baka magutom ka pag initay mo pa ko.love you babe

lovey

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2009, 11:56:35 pm »
"the more i know you, the more im with you, the more i love you."-- dovey

 :) ;D :) :D ;) ;D

cuteybabes

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #228 on: April 03, 2009, 12:15:14 am »
"the more i know you, the more im with you, the more i love you."-- dovey

 :) ;D :) :D ;) ;D


ang sweet sweet naman !  ;D

ako naman...simple lang... i love you honey.  hehe...

lovey

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #229 on: April 03, 2009, 12:32:58 am »
heheh. indeed.. thats his first sweetest quote written for me. hahaha. i know hes not really poetic and showy on his feelings yet he tries to. and i love him for that.
cant ask more. :)

aiiza

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2009, 03:58:38 pm »
You are my life. Mahal na mahal kita. Hinding-hindi na kita iiwan, promise. I love you very much baby ko. :*

JINJIN:*

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2009, 04:41:30 pm »
you are not filling up my needs, bec if you do then why do I want to be with you always, so if that is what i need well i guess you are filling up my needs. im like a flower and you are the water...without it...i will die.

joy.0116

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2009, 10:12:12 pm »
I want to grow old with you...  :) :)

playsuit

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #233 on: April 07, 2009, 11:08:13 pm »
"When i first saw you, i set in my mind that you were merely a dream. when i got the chance to be closer, it was more wonderful than bliss, so don't ever think you gave me less than what i wanted from you. merely knowing you was enough to make me feel alive."

he said that to me three years and one month ago. Funny how time changes things. if love is supposed to grow, how come they end up showing less of it as time passes? sa atin naman, baliktad. sometimes it makes me think i'd rather not have the courting stage anymore-- it makes you hope he'll always be that way, and you just end up getting disappointed when he doesn't.

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #234 on: April 07, 2009, 11:09:37 pm »
from my crush ...

"muwah..muwah..muwah..sleep ka na...hug mo ako and hug din kita...muwah.."

something like that!

simply_me

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2009, 06:41:53 am »
i find my missing piece. Ikaw yun dear. Contented na ko. I want to be deserving for you. I want to be my best for you.

simply_me

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2009, 09:01:58 am »
Its not actually a text message but he told it to me thru phone last night. Were talking about my family and friends.

"Dear,mahal kita. Di ko man sabihin lagi sayo pero pakikisamahan ko ng mabuti yung family mo dahil alam kong mahal mo sila. Pahahalagahan ko mga kaibigan mo dahil importante sila sayo. Tandaan mo yan."

Muntik na ko maiyak. hehe!

honey1010

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2009, 09:34:05 am »
honey, wake me up by 11 am, ill pick u up in the office. i love you..

misteryosa

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2009, 08:51:39 pm »
I found it romantic when my college friend told me when I was in 2nd yr HS (1997) he already knew me and tuwing uwian, lagi niya ako pinupuntahan sa practice namin ( I was an athlete before) para makita niya ako. He can still remember until now how I ran, yung clip ng hair ko, pano mag flow daw yung hair ko pag tumatakbo, etc.

I just met him when I was in College na. The funny thing is I just knew all those things 3 days ago. nag open up siya, maybe matagal na matagal na niyang gustong sabihin.

I can't imagine after 12 years ko lang malalaman ang mga yan. :)




Fleur-De-Lys

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #239 on: April 13, 2009, 10:02:31 pm »
From my husband this morning:

I love 3 things!
The sun, the moon and You!
The sun for the day,
the moon for the night and
you forever!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close