Author Topic: Most Romantic Message You Receive  (Read 157617 times)

anniegurl

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2009, 03:47:54 am »
I want to spend the rest of mylife with you. I'll marry you someday.

kawinboink

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2009, 01:37:57 pm »
hahahaha nakakainlove naman mga messages sa mga sis natin dito! :)

to add: malapit na yun.

gypsygurl

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2009, 03:36:15 pm »
sometimes you love to torment me, don't you? I like you very much what is it that you don't understand?


conservababe

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2009, 05:10:44 pm »
"alam mo ba na parang araw araw akong pinapatay pag hindi kita nakikita.kaya nga tinutulog ko na lang eh".

cgirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2009, 04:29:59 am »
I'll be the mother of his kids someday. :D

gimme_a_fix

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2009, 12:12:07 am »
"I remember the first time I saw you I just couldn't help but smile knowing that you were the one and I wanted to make you mine. And I did.. I love you hun.."

"know what I can imagine lying in bed with you. Kissing you til we both fall asleep. Covering you with a blanket to keep you warm. Hugging you under the blanket to keep you warmer. Sweeping your hair off your face to kiss you. Holding you when you need to be held. I can imagine growing old with you honey."

"I may have spent the entire night with my friends but for what its worth I had no one on my mind but you the entire time. Cause you're really what makes me happy."

"Is it weird that I'm smiling cause I'm thinking about the first time we kissed :)"

"Never thought I would meet my happily ever after with you.. mwah! Drive safe.."

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #246 on: May 11, 2009, 01:51:51 am »
di sobrang romantic eh but i found it so sweet. message nya lang ito kahapon ng umaga..mother's day.

"sweet mawnin para sa pinakamagandang babae babae ng buhay ko1 Nagpapasalamat ako sa nanay mo dahil kung wala sya hindi kita makikilala at hindi magiging tayo, nagbreakfast ka na ba? Love you so."


gorgeous_mommie

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2009, 07:44:59 am »
ETO: from hubby, he is abroad kasi.. and civil married na kami pero gusto nya pakasal kami sa church..

"wala na ako maisip na makasama sa pagtulog-paggising at makasama sa pagtanda eh...gusto ko kasabay ka sa pagtanda kaso una ako eh....will you marry me again?"

prettyoui09

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2009, 09:57:14 am »
reply niya sa akin last night

"and i love you. God willing, cant wait for our dreams to come true and spend the rest of my life with you. good night baby ko, sleep well"

eto pa:

"you dont have to be the best baby. just be yourself and i will love you for that sincerely, deeply, and tenderly"

haay!! ang swerte ko!

dianni

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #249 on: May 14, 2009, 02:51:36 am »
good night bee.. love you.. miss na kita ng sobra.. sana di na lang tayo umabot sa ganito.. anyway parehas naman tayo may kasalanan.. sana lang talaga di na tayo umabot sa ganito.. miss na talaga kita sobra..

-- he texted me this 3am, para sure sya na tulog na ko. first time nya umamin na affected sya over our break up. never nya kasi pinakita sa kin na sad sya. i cried after ko mabasa..  :'( pero ngayon okay naman na kami..

mchristine519

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2009, 02:42:19 am »
Enjoy your gift, Hope you like it..Ayan, para magkaroon ka na ng more sleep!  Take care of yourself coz if something... would happen to you, I would never forgive myself..You know I hate writing! Sorry kung medyo magulo to.. Atleast I tried!
Happy 28th Birthday!!


-The personal message I got together with his bday gift.. napupuyat kasi ako in balancing work and spanish classes.. so he got me an interactive learning set instead..

cgirl

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2009, 03:00:03 am »
When he said he dont love me when I can clearly see in his eyes how much he loves me.


simply_me

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #252 on: May 21, 2009, 03:38:32 pm »
Im afraid to commit a mistake in a seem to be perfect relationship like what we have mahal. Thanks for coming into my life.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #253 on: May 21, 2009, 03:58:19 pm »
last valentines, first time he sent me flowers:

nakakatawa kasi nakasulat pala sa receiving slip yung message niya sa card for the two mamang delivery men to see (kaya pala mukha silang kinikilig.lol):

bebi q,

i may not be with you right now, but i hope somehow i made you happy on this special day..

i luv u..

ayun.hanggang ngayon anong petsa na paulit ulit ko pa rin binabasa. :) milestone din kasi first time ko makareceive ng roses from someone special na dineliver :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:59:56 pm by Ireneeeeee »

Khacai

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2009, 08:49:47 pm »
I just love it when you're being honest with me. Stay sweet, stay crazy, stay safe.. just stay, ok!  :)

brattgurl17

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #255 on: May 21, 2009, 10:24:58 pm »
from my boyfriend..

i wish go you were my soul mate. i can live without you but its gonna be miserable. thank you honey. had a good time with you even for a short period of time. gusto ko ng bumaba ng bus at bumalik dyan. sorry kanina ha, ayaw ko lang na mapagod at mainitan ka. i love you.

jei_rc

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #256 on: May 21, 2009, 11:53:50 pm »
"tandaan mo lagi na mahal na mahal ka ng tarantadong ito!"

--brutal pero sweet...awwwww!!

jaymilu_620

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2009, 12:57:14 pm »
Hello.. Nagkasakit kase si bf and malala yung pinakamasayang message na nasabi niya is

"Nanay nabubuhay ako dahil sa iyo. At ikaw lang ang rason kaya ako nabubuhay...

twinklemom22

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2009, 05:37:31 am »
"just like s movie? if dat would b d end [textspeak!] kong mawala dito ng kayakap ka...para s other world kasama kita."

titanic effect ;D

heidi_DL

  • Guest
Re: Most Romantic Message You Receive
« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2009, 11:12:02 am »
my bf texted before the plane takes off:

hon, next na sakay ko kasama na kita..mahal na mahal kita

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close