We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
and from his sweet sweet mom... my beloved mother-in-law..we were talking about Faith and how it relates to us via email.. and she replies..."Perhaps I can offer this thought which to me is like "having faith": Even though I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you in person, I know that I love you, and sense that you and my son are right for each other. If fate caused us never to meet, still I would believe this entirely. Till we communicate again,Love always,Mom "~~~ this made me really teary eyed..