watch now

Author Topic: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?  (Read 249507 times)

lovelove

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #340 on: October 12, 2009, 12:49:20 pm »
Love estrel :)

thea_girl

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #341 on: October 12, 2009, 04:05:55 pm »
^^ awww, sayang... mabilis pala masira yun.. didn't know that..

wala raw preservatives yun sabi nila.. bakit yung ibang cake ba meron? :-\

KB

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #342 on: October 13, 2009, 07:25:44 am »
^^ freshly bake & fresh ang mga ing. nila. Example 'yung egg they are using fresh eggs while 'yung iba powdered egg na ang ginagamit. I just heard it from someone there.  ;D

kikay iska

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #343 on: October 19, 2009, 07:32:31 pm »
^ Wow.  That's good to know. 

I almost always pass by this place since I live near the area.  But the the last time I had Estrel's caramel cake was Christmas last year pa. 

I don't crave for it like I crave for Choco Kiss cakes but I think it is one good cake nonetheless. :)

I haven't bought cake form them ever. Lagi lang bigay at sine-serve sa parties ang natitikman ko. hehe.  Limited kasi ang gawa nila kaya hirap mag-walk in pag naalala kong bumili.     

klbernardo

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #344 on: November 12, 2009, 12:11:38 pm »
yes its yummy!,sad to say, im working here in makati, but there is an equivalent cake, bel-air, costa brava and name niya. :)

cutiepie_honeypie

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2009, 03:48:51 pm »
I've had better. The caramel cake isnt anything special, the caramel topping doesnt even taste like caramel at all! the cake was so plain. basta

SnowBall

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #346 on: November 12, 2009, 07:53:12 pm »
For me, kasi nung una kong matikman tong cake ng Estrel's eh nasa isang party kami noon, and masarap siya talaga that time.

Pero nung last time na bumili kami, hindi na siya ganun ka sarap, hindi ko na siya na-appreciate.

Mas masarap pa ang Red Ribbon now.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #347 on: November 12, 2009, 08:31:58 pm »
yes its yummy!,sad to say, im working here in makati, but there is an equivalent cake, bel-air, costa brava and name niya. :)

we tried Costa Brava's caramel cake before... didn't like it... Estrel's is way, way better!

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2009, 09:42:03 pm »
we tried Costa Brava's caramel cake before... didn't like it... Estrel's is way, way better!

Really sis? If I remember correctly their one of the places PDI is highlighting in a show that showcases the top 10 bakeries and their specialty cakes/pastries.

Nako stop me now! We just ordered Estrel's mocha chiffon w/ mocha butter icing cake at ang dami ko nang nakain! Still the best mocha cake for me. ;D Elliptical machine here I come! ;)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2009, 09:44:59 pm »
^ nabasa ko rin raves about it before so na-excite ako to try when I saw it in SM Makati.. pero nagsisi kami sa huli. :-\

piao_liang

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #350 on: March 05, 2010, 04:16:41 pm »
Got a chance to try it during my friend's birthday. Around 550 ata isang cake depende sa shape and mabilis siyang ma expire, around 3 days lang ata dapat ubusin na. Overall, the caramel cake is yummy kaya lang pag madalas mong kakainin nakakasawa na.

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #351 on: July 08, 2010, 02:16:30 pm »
^may order ka ba sis? Kasi baka mahirapan ka pumunta tapos pagdating mo wala ka pala mabibili na cake

annanymous

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #352 on: July 08, 2010, 06:40:35 pm »
I love estrel's caramel cake :)

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #353 on: July 11, 2010, 05:45:36 pm »
Love their caramel cake although yung shelf life maikli lang.

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #354 on: July 11, 2010, 07:22:04 pm »
...and they don't recommend it for long trips ??? even batangas lang, hindi kami makapagdala!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #355 on: July 11, 2010, 09:20:51 pm »
^ ay talaga? ganun pala yun...

traveltechie

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #356 on: July 11, 2010, 10:34:41 pm »
do they deliver?

ijj2k

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #357 on: July 13, 2010, 09:06:11 am »
I was lucky to get a taste of Estrel's during our HS reunion last month. I liked it from the first bite! Since then I was craving na for the cake and I had to bug the organizers to tell me from where they ordered the cake.

Kaso malayo saamin yung place e. I am from Pasay area.

Mga sis please, can anyone of you give me a hint on how to go to their place? I am not even that familiar with quezon city area.

... and if anybody has a pricelist to share pasend nalang po sa email add ko ---- ijj2k@yahoo.com.

super thanks sa lahat. censya na dami ko nirerequest hehe.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #358 on: July 13, 2010, 09:31:45 am »
^ you can check their Facebook Page. search mo lang, parang nakita ko before may price list sila dun.

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Estrel's Bakeshop, who love their caramel cake?
« Reply #359 on: July 13, 2010, 09:44:15 am »
^^saw their FB page, their updated pricelist is included nga sa photos section.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close