We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm going to NZ this coming June, any gtalker living in Auckland? meet naman tayo =)
hi mga sis,meron ba dito sa GT NZ na working mom? how do you manage? i have a 4 y/o kasi at may phone interview next week sa NZ employer. i'm just worried kapag naitanong yung working schedule eh meron akong toddler in tow. uso ba sa NZ employers ang overtime? kumusta naman ang job opportunities for electrical engineers? tia!
got my NZ student visa!! woohoo!!! finally.
I'm not exactly a kiwi but my husband is [textspeak!]-chi na sa Auckland lumaki. We go to Auckland every year to visit family. I love the place and the food. Parang ang linis linis ng hangin when I breathe...Long term plan is to migrate back in 10 years. My Mother-in-law used to be the Philippine consul there. She's retired na though.
Simple, walang katulong kasi mahal. Mahal ang bilihin pero mataas din kasi ang sweldo. But what I like about it is the gov't support. My hubby went to a "public school" for GS and HS but his school was even better than 99% of Filipino private schools.
ala discrimination dito kasi andami migrants and other nationalities