watch now

Author Topic: hip hop abs  (Read 132730 times)

sassy_chic_loves_purple

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2008, 08:36:04 pm »
effective to sakin for maintenance..  ;D mas madaling nakakaliit ng waistline  ;)

stylista

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2008, 06:21:37 am »
I am also using this since I'm on a maternity leave and I canceled my gym membership. It's really fun. I only do it for cardio purposes coz I dont have a treadmill for cardio. I cant tell yet if its effective but definitely easy and fun.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 10:26:16 pm by stylista »

jyunho

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2008, 05:06:23 pm »
I've been thinking about trying this... I don't really need to lose weight but I do need to lose the paunch. After reading some of the reviews here I'm sold.  :D

hi-d

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #223 on: November 10, 2008, 10:19:15 am »
after 2 weeks of doing this, medyo boring na sya.. inaraw-araw kasi namin ng mga cousins ko eh.. hehe.. is there a way to make this interesting again?

Jona_13

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2008, 08:37:58 pm »
i got tired of it too..now yoga muna ako dgym. Siguro its best to alternate it with something sis, its either a new video or if you have gym membership dun ka muna mag workout out.=)

Khacai

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #225 on: November 23, 2008, 07:20:06 am »
Yeah after a while, dancing to the tune of 'Dont Cha' seems all too boring. Haha! Sana they come up with a new video with new songs naman. Let's all groove to a shapely new us! :)

aprilcruise

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #226 on: November 23, 2008, 08:08:53 am »
i have this kaya lang twice ko lang natry kasi tinamad na ko and i have no time ;D

child_prodigy

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #227 on: January 02, 2009, 01:33:27 pm »
hiphop abs rocks!!! lumiit talaga waistline ko. saka nakaka enjoy yung mga exercises. Mom ko nabawasan mga taba nya sa katawan.. nice

mochachocolatte

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #228 on: January 06, 2009, 01:52:38 am »
I have got to be the clumsiest person on earth with two left feet. But this really works. After just the warm up routine, you can feel the heat your limbs and arms. I'm not out to lose weight, just tone my tummy, legs and arms. It's great! ^^ And it's nice too, for bonding with friends.

zaskiya

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2009, 01:57:14 am »
i tried it for more than a month but i got bored. ang hirap magsimula ulit.

odette711

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2009, 06:44:30 am »
^ yes sis, lumiit na din yung tiyan ko pati yung bulges sa likod, nabawasan na. hehe... sana nga tuloy tuloy na. pag medyo nagsawa na ko sa hiphop abs, mag-turbo jam naman ako.

next month, magstart na ko mag-tone ng arms... nakaka-addict!

dapat nga may pang alternate para ndi ka magsawa  ;)

owstalaga

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #231 on: January 11, 2009, 03:36:32 pm »
Okay nga 'to talagang papawisan ka.... haha... matututo ka pa medyo sumayaw... haha.... na-try ko lang naman ito pero hindi ko tinuloy... ang tagal kase eh.... haha... no time to exercise (palusot) haha...  ;D

kaice

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #232 on: January 17, 2009, 06:40:39 am »
dapat bac kto hip hop abs na... promise sa monday.. i'll follow the calendar na to test its effectiveness...

kimberly428

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2009, 10:16:03 pm »
i have this.. pero nakakatamad :(

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2009, 05:51:30 am »
^ hehe ako din...

pero patience ang kailangan...lalu na summer na ulit...

cassiopeia

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2009, 03:44:03 pm »
mas nakakagana siguropag madami and sabay sabay hip hop abs para na momotivate. hehee ;D

thehealthagenda

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2009, 09:34:04 am »
I tried this before, as in talagang magswesweat ka. ;)
Talagang nakakapayat kaso, ang sakit sa katawan kasi since you're working your muscles. and parang nangyayari, nagkakamuscles ako pero the fat is still there

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #237 on: March 11, 2009, 11:37:22 pm »
^ baka [textspeak!] sis you do it daily? alternate dapat...

stylista

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #238 on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:06 pm »
I tried this before, as in talagang magswesweat ka. ;)
Talagang nakakapayat kaso, ang sakit sa katawan kasi since you're working your muscles. and parang nangyayari, nagkakamuscles ako pero the fat is still there

you need to follow their diet too.

twinkletown

  • Guest
Re: hip hop abs
« Reply #239 on: March 12, 2009, 12:24:26 am »
^ korek...may diet na kasama dapat :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close