We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Naku since monday hanggang ngayon na-straight namin..Kahirap naman tanggihan e mukhang kawawa kesyo sasakit daw puson nya, asar!
^ everyday =)
Hi! Medyo lmayo lang ng konti itatanong q .. Do you think its okay for me to have sex again with my boyfriend even if I feel guilty afterwards?(You might think I dont make sense kasi gagawin ko tpos magui2lty kya lang iba pala kasi [textspeak!] pakiramdam pag nandun na, di na ko mkatanggi..)Im only 17 kasi and we have done it for two times already.He has been asking for more but ayoko na kasi I dont want to be pregnant at this age.We love each other nman and legal kami so what do you think guys?