Author Topic: Gaano kayo kadalas mag sex ng partner mo sa loob ng isang linggo?  (Read 231087 times)

chinita_charm

• Satisfaction Guaranteed! Yes I am a
  • GirlTalker
  • "being HAPPY is a journey"
    • www.multiply.com
Just for fun.... so please keep on posting..

Kami ni hubby once or twice a day.  :D :D :D
coz i dont wanna feel the pain in my heart

live. love. laugh.

smm_0411

• loving wife, mom and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • My life..... "Honey, Kristine and Kathleen"
Re: Gaano kayo kadalas mag sex ng partner mo sa loob ng isang linggo?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:43:02 pm »
kami ni hubby everyday kahit pagod from the office.  :)
It's not easy loving someone from a DISTANCE but the PAIN of being far draws the love closer, the longing to see THE ONE you love reaffirms in the heart that the love is FOR REAL...

bmitch

• I'm an Architect
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:52:34 am »
Once a week pero madalas wala.
Be Bewitched by the b**** called Mitch

simplemind

• snobbish but friendly
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I'm a new seller online... Product from Taiwan.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 09:51:53 am »
3x a month...madami na yan
I'm selling  Make up, skin care  . Lotion Mestine .A&f polo and shirt please try to check  my product at fb yayo liao or contact me at viber 0963179610

freakinpissed15

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 02:41:25 am »
twice a month lang eh  ;D
love is war, he's my soldier...

rachellejoyce

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 02:58:28 am »
once a month lang kasi malayo sya.. pero kapag nagkita kami for sure ilang rounds yun.. hehe :D

honeykat

• -HOT wifey to my HOT hubby-LOVING mom to my LOVABLE babies-
  • GirlTalker
  • HONEY + ME + ASHER + TIMOTHY JOV = COMPLETE!
    • ♥LOVE.ME.HATE.ME♥
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 03:31:11 am »
ngayong preggy ako once a week nalang..swerte na ni hubby kung twice a week. ;D
my LIFE belongs to  ♥HONEY♥ASHER♥TIMOTHY JOV♥

no matter how hard it is..i know i can find a way it is because i have you..my timothy..
NEVER boast on what you have. .you'll never know you might LOSE everything . .

chazin_dawn

• GirlTalker
    • http://thesubconsciousmind.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 07:42:26 am »
kung kelan maisipan  :-\

charlvee

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 10:05:56 am »
almost every day pag normal lang ang activity for the week. pero pag super pagod. wala. hilik na lang. pag nagising na lang siya in the middle of the night with a hard on.

cher.liman

• verdadera muneca
  • Super GirlTalker
  • NATABUNAN NG PM!
    • Word for the World
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 01:10:21 pm »
Once every two months pag umuuwi siya, madalas wala pa.

MR.andMRS.Engineer

• CRAZY*SEXY*BIATCH*
  • GirlTalker
  • "KISSING YOU IS LIKE BITING INTO CREAMY CAKE"
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 06:18:08 pm »
3x a month
look with your eyes but see with your mind...............................

redcar

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 06:51:16 pm »
pag tinamad, every other day. pero usually, everyday kami naglalambingan.  :D

chinita_charm

• GirlTalker
    • www.multiply.com
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 08:52:21 pm »
Hello people. Eto ang article why i made this thread.. ohh di ba... SEX benefits.. enjoy pa [textspeak!]..  ;) ;)

Sex - it does the body good.

Yet most of us are quicker to hit the gym before hitting the sheets when it comes to taking care of ourselves. Believe it or not, huffing and puffing your way through a hot, sweat-inducing sex session may be far more beneficial to your overall health than the time you spend on the treadmill.

As research confirms time and time again, good sex in a healthy, stable, monogamous relationship can only better our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. Sex, in this context, offers us tons of benefits, most of which aren’t touted nearly enough.

Here are just a few benefits:

- Weight loss and weight control. Forget torturing yourself with the latest fad diet or hours on the elliptical machine when you can burn about 200 calories in 30 minutes of sex! Lovemaking lends itself to improved strength, flexibility, muscle tone, and cardiovascular conditioning. Plus, there’s something super sexy about getting to sleep with your very own “personal trainer.”

- Pain management. Forgo popping a pain killer and opt for something a bit more “au naturel.” Sex has been shown to offer migraine and menstrual cramp relief, as well as alleviate chronic back pain thanks to the endorphins and corticosteroids released during sexual arousal and orgasm.

- Stress relief. Sex, even if only with ourselves, impacts the way we respond to stress, increasing levels of oxytocin and stimulating feelings of warmth and relaxation. What better way to unwind from a tough day than sharing its most climactic moment with your special someone?

- Immune booster. Stop spending late nights at the office. Sex wards off colds and the flu. And sexually active people take fewer sick days, giving the phrase “working late” an entirely new meaning. Bosses, take note.

- Better heart health. A little bit of heart and soul in the sack should be part of every doctor’s orders when it comes to cardiovascular care. Sex may help lower cholesterol and the risk of heart attack.

- Increased self-esteem and intimacy. When sex is consistent and involves mutual pleasure, it can increase bonding since the surge in oxytocin at orgasm stimulates feelings of affection, intimacy, and closeness. When spiritual in nature, sex can lead to an even better quality of life and stronger relationship. Is it any wonder that good sexual energy in a positive relationship can make you feel better about yourself, your partner, and life in general?

- Sleep enhancement. There’s no need to count sheep when sex, including masturbation, helps insomnia. Plus, making love sure beats tossing and turning your way to zzzz’s.

- A better, younger looking you. Sex keeps you looking and feeling younger and, according to some research, may lead to shiny hair, a glowing complexion and bright eyes. This is because it increases the youth-promoting hormone DHEA (dehydroepiandrostone). And feeling more attractive charges your sex life even more.

- Mood lifter. Sex releases pleasure-inducing endorphins during arousal and climax that can relieve depression and anxiety, and increase vibrancy.

- Longevity. There is a significant relationship between frequency of orgasm and risk of death, especially with men. Men who orgasm two times a week have a 50 percent lower chance of mortality than those who climax one time per month. The bonus: Living longer also gives you and your honey the opportunity for even more lovin’!

- Decreased risk of breast cancer. One study of women who had never given birth found that an increased frequency of sexual intercourse was correlated with a decrease in the incidence of breast cancer.

- Reproductive health benefits. According to at least one study, sex appears to decrease a man’s risk of prostate cancer, and the prevention of endometriosis in women. It also promotes fertility in women by regulating menstrual patterns.

In a nutshell, the health benefits of sex in a good, solid relationship are practically endless. Yet, in planning our New Year’s resolutions, how many of us are declaring, “I think I’ll have more sex with my lover” in fulfilling any 2008 health and self-improvement goals?

While exercise on a regular basis is important to your health, sex can do so much more for you and your relationship. So before signing any dotted line for a new gym membership, consider how time allotted to an athletic club could be far more effective in your boudoir.

live. love. laugh.

dabidoo

• GirlTalker
  • you hate what you cant have..
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 09:22:17 pm »
sometimes once a week, sometimes once in two weeks, sometimes everyday...
if i lay here, if i just lay here.
would you lie with me and just forget the world..

chazin_dawn

• GirlTalker
    • http://thesubconsciousmind.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 05:15:09 am »
Sleep enhancement. There’s no need to count sheep when sex, including masturbation, helps insomnia. Plus, making love sure beats tossing and turning your way to zzzz’s.

-- complete 8 hours ang tulog ko everyday minsan sumosobra pa...

A better, younger looking you. Sex keeps you looking and feeling younger and, according to some research, may lead to shiny hair, a glowing complexion and bright eyes. This is because it increases the youth-promoting hormone DHEA (dehydroepiandrostone). And feeling more attractive charges your sex life even more.

-- mas clear na yung face ko..nawala pimple scars ko and minsan na lang ako magka pimples.

:D :D :D

tamarind26

• Super GirlTalker
    • Virtual Thoughts
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 05:45:46 am »
Minsan lang nandito si hubby.Swerte na if thrice a week kami....kasi we're either too tired or pre-occupied with other things.Most of the time kasi huddle & tulog kami.
M * A * Y * A * N * G * K * Y

sweetbiatch_15

• a nobody but a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Enjoying my one hell of rollercoaster ride. =)
    • niceykels
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2008, 06:29:11 pm »
Hello people. Eto ang article why i made this thread.. ohh di ba... SEX benefits.. enjoy pa [textspeak!]..  ;) ;)

Sex - it does the body good.

Yet most of us are quicker to hit the gym before hitting the sheets when it comes to taking care of ourselves. Believe it or not, huffing and puffing your way through a hot, sweat-inducing sex session may be far more beneficial to your overall health than the time you spend on the treadmill.

As research confirms time and time again, good sex in a healthy, stable, monogamous relationship can only better our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being. Sex, in this context, offers us tons of benefits, most of which aren’t touted nearly enough.

Here are just a few benefits:

- Weight loss and weight control. Forget torturing yourself with the latest fad diet or hours on the elliptical machine when you can burn about 200 calories in 30 minutes of sex! Lovemaking lends itself to improved strength, flexibility, muscle tone, and cardiovascular conditioning. Plus, there’s something super sexy about getting to sleep with your very own “personal trainer.”

- Pain management. Forgo popping a pain killer and opt for something a bit more “au naturel.” Sex has been shown to offer migraine and menstrual cramp relief, as well as alleviate chronic back pain thanks to the endorphins and corticosteroids released during sexual arousal and orgasm.

- Stress relief. Sex, even if only with ourselves, impacts the way we respond to stress, increasing levels of oxytocin and stimulating feelings of warmth and relaxation. What better way to unwind from a tough day than sharing its most climactic moment with your special someone?

- Immune booster. Stop spending late nights at the office. Sex wards off colds and the flu. And sexually active people take fewer sick days, giving the phrase “working late” an entirely new meaning. Bosses, take note.

- Better heart health. A little bit of heart and soul in the sack should be part of every doctor’s orders when it comes to cardiovascular care. Sex may help lower cholesterol and the risk of heart attack.

- Increased self-esteem and intimacy. When sex is consistent and involves mutual pleasure, it can increase bonding since the surge in oxytocin at orgasm stimulates feelings of affection, intimacy, and closeness. When spiritual in nature, sex can lead to an even better quality of life and stronger relationship. Is it any wonder that good sexual energy in a positive relationship can make you feel better about yourself, your partner, and life in general?

- Sleep enhancement. There’s no need to count sheep when sex, including masturbation, helps insomnia. Plus, making love sure beats tossing and turning your way to zzzz’s.

- A better, younger looking you. Sex keeps you looking and feeling younger and, according to some research, may lead to shiny hair, a glowing complexion and bright eyes. This is because it increases the youth-promoting hormone DHEA (dehydroepiandrostone). And feeling more attractive charges your sex life even more.

- Mood lifter. Sex releases pleasure-inducing endorphins during arousal and climax that can relieve depression and anxiety, and increase vibrancy.

- Longevity. There is a significant relationship between frequency of orgasm and risk of death, especially with men. Men who orgasm two times a week have a 50 percent lower chance of mortality than those who climax one time per month. The bonus: Living longer also gives you and your honey the opportunity for even more lovin’!

- Decreased risk of breast cancer. One study of women who had never given birth found that an increased frequency of sexual intercourse was correlated with a decrease in the incidence of breast cancer.

- Reproductive health benefits. According to at least one study, sex appears to decrease a man’s risk of prostate cancer, and the prevention of endometriosis in women. It also promotes fertility in women by regulating menstrual patterns.

In a nutshell, the health benefits of sex in a good, solid relationship are practically endless. Yet, in planning our New Year’s resolutions, how many of us are declaring, “I think I’ll have more sex with my lover” in fulfilling any 2008 health and self-improvement goals?

While exercise on a regular basis is important to your health, sex can do so much more for you and your relationship. So before signing any dotted line for a new gym membership, consider how time allotted to an athletic club could be far more effective in your boudoir.

nice one.. galing! dami pala benefits.. mga tao lang nag papa *bawal* daw ang sex.. susme..
...The girl you love to hate...

chinita_charm

• GirlTalker
    • www.multiply.com
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2008, 06:34:46 pm »
^ basta  sa legal lang makipag sex ha. hehe

live. love. laugh.

sweetbiatch_15

• a nobody but a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Enjoying my one hell of rollercoaster ride. =)
    • niceykels
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2008, 07:38:05 pm »
^opo!  ;D like your thought ha.. hmmm..
...The girl you love to hate...

x_deel0vespink

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 08:16:22 pm »
My boyfriend & I've been busy lately, so it's been just once a day or every other day.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close