We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
HELP! i can't get this song out of my head. Heard it on the radio yesterday. I remember doo doo root roo puro siya ganyan, and its about her sitting in a diner. It's english, and babae kumanta
baka "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega
question,, can somebody pls tell me what's the title of this song (w/ lyrics) "let me kiss your lips goodnight, let me hold on to you tight..."? it's been playing for some time na din pero di ko magets yung singer/title.tia
==gemini by sponge cola...
Anong title nung song na to? Chorus goes something like this:I don't want to see... I don't want to go to anywhere if you don't follow... It's better with you...90s ata ito if I'm not mistaken. TIA sa makakasagot.