We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks sa reply.. but I don't think its gemini. Girl yung singer, and medyo upbeat yung song.. hayy. i already know some of the lyrics pero hindi ko talaga mahanap online yung title/singer.
^sis, eto lang so far yung lyrics na memorized ko:let me kiss your lips goodnight,let me hold on to you tight,let us sleep and dream under the moonwhen you whisper in my ears,all my worries disappears,nothing can keep us apart,lay down beside me, listen to my heart...---tia!
may kanta sa a cinderella story yun kay hillary duff, nun bumaba sya sa staircase...nun party, gusto ko song dun..[textspeak!] title nun??
Guys sino nag revive ng IKAW LAMANG? Before si Jaya tapos naging Jaya and Janno, now meron ulit, lalake pero di ko alam sino. TIA
Anong title nung song na to? Chorus goes something like this:I don't want to see... I don't want to go to anywhere if you don't follow... It's better with you...90s ata ito if I'm not mistaken. TIA sa makakasagot.
Kiss your Lips by Laura
Guys baka may idea kayo sino kumanta nang kanta ni Roni at Agua sa Agua Bendita? thanks po!