watch now

Author Topic: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?  (Read 167272 times)

hushbaby

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #460 on: December 05, 2009, 10:21:39 am »
@ camilla yay! baka naman puro models nandun sis?? kakahiya naman haha see yah later sissy!  ;)

@frozentoes huwaaat?! spa na naman?? ahaha I'm green with envy lol nag spa kami ni bro/sis ko last thursday and he loved it haha so babalik kami haha OT sorry naman.. enihoo, enjoy and have fun sis!!  ;)

shantee

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #461 on: December 05, 2009, 04:19:50 pm »
hi mga sis
anyone?na ngggl sa guillys or manor?
pa gl [textspeak!] po oh :)

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #462 on: December 09, 2009, 01:57:43 am »
Sayang di kami umabot ni sis hushbaby ng 11:30 sa LAX kaya di na kami nakatuloy. :( But thanks sis camilla for getting us in the GL. Promise next time tutuloy na kami ni hushbaby, aagahan na namin hehe.

teeyah

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #463 on: December 12, 2009, 12:01:18 pm »
Just got home from Distillery. I turned down three invites to go party tonight. I guess I'm getting old. I'd rather sleep.

I can get your name on the guest list of any club in the Metro.

Go to Encore (still the same old Embassy) or Ascend. Let me know via PM or e-mail the when, where, who.

And I'ma be at the spa. LOL. :D Turned off ako sa LAX. I hope it's all better now. Have fun!

I got turned off with LAX, too. The DJ is incredibly boring and the music is even more boring.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #464 on: December 16, 2009, 09:52:01 pm »
I'ma be at Encore and Ascend this Friday. If anyone needs GL, I'ma hook you up. See ya there! :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 09:55:33 pm by Frozen Toes »

camilla

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #465 on: December 17, 2009, 06:29:42 am »
Ok lang yan, may next time pa, agahan nio nlang next time! :)

anyways, ill be in Ascend this sat...


Sayang di kami umabot ni sis hushbaby ng 11:30 sa LAX kaya di na kami nakatuloy. :( But thanks sis camilla for getting us in the GL. Promise next time tutuloy na kami ni hushbaby, aagahan na namin hehe.

chukoky

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #466 on: December 27, 2009, 07:02:17 pm »
mag tag 2k ba talaga na table sa manor and 3k sa empire? nkakatakot kasi baka wala sa budget yung ma consume

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #467 on: December 29, 2009, 06:43:31 am »
I'ma be at Encore and Ascend this Friday. If anyone needs GL, I'ma hook you up. See ya there! :)

sis Frozen Toes, can you help me get listed to Ascend or Encore for Jan 22? :) Its the big 3-0 birthday bash of a friend :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #468 on: December 29, 2009, 08:32:30 am »
^ Surely. Just e-mail me the names on January 20 or 21. :)

The places to be seen at tonight:
  • Sparkling Champagne Tuesday @ Ascend
  • Ladies Night Special @ Hierarchy
    (open bar for the ladies til 11PM)

See ya there! :)

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #469 on: December 29, 2009, 09:12:26 am »
^ Sis saan okay this coming Saturday night, Jan. 2? And Jan. 1 na rin hehe.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #470 on: December 29, 2009, 11:15:58 am »
^ The usual - Encore and Ascend.

I haven't received any invites yet for special events this weekend. Will keep you ladies posted. :)

lejca

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #471 on: December 29, 2009, 07:21:20 pm »
geeeezzzz  :P

cross dressing is not allowed at encore....

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #472 on: December 30, 2009, 10:10:01 am »
^ Surely. Just e-mail me the names on January 20 or 21. :)

Thanks sis! I will PM you on January :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #473 on: January 11, 2010, 10:40:55 pm »
Why wait for the weekend when you can come to Ascend Superclub tomorrow night for EXCLUSIVE TUESDAY?

Send me a PM or an e-mail to be on my guest list. :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #474 on: January 14, 2010, 08:31:10 am »
Where will you be at this weekend? I have a couple of events you and your friends might wanna check out.

Friday @ The Bureau
Saturday @ Ascend Superclub

Get at me. I'll put you on my guest list. Party up! :)


laviere

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #475 on: January 29, 2010, 05:04:53 pm »
After months of self-imposed exile, I'm finally coming out of hiding! First stop: encore. Can't wait! :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #476 on: February 02, 2010, 08:50:50 pm »
If you're gettin tired of the usual cramped club scene, check out Toyz. They currently have 4 branches situated in the most happening cities. I go to the Makati branch after work to unwind. You know, just a few shots before heading home. On weekends, if Encore or Ascend gets overcrowded, I transfer to the Toyz branch at The Fort. They're open 7 days a week which I think is genius.

See you guys there! :)

TOYZ MAKATI
Palanca St. Legazpi Village, Makati City

TOYZ SHAW
Lancaster Suites, Shaw Blvd Mandaluyong City

TOYZ CROWNE PLAZA
Crowne Plaza, Ortigas Center
Quezon City

TOYZ FORT
Fort Strip, Fort Bonifacio
Taguig City

For more info and photos:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=283840340495&ref=search&sid=815959427.3367976535..1

cassie chan

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #477 on: February 26, 2010, 02:48:07 pm »
hi ms. frozen toes!  :)

i guess it's really been years since the last time i went out because i realized that from this thread that gl's are really important.

i'm planning a get together with my college friends on march 6 and we decided to be at the fort. if it's not much of that burden to you, is it ok to put us on the gl's of the clubs there?

super thanks!  :)


kelle

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #478 on: March 03, 2010, 06:14:28 am »
frozen toes, what's the best time to go to Encore on a friday night? :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: A Guide: Saan Maganda Gumimik?
« Reply #479 on: March 03, 2010, 07:28:47 am »
^ Around 11:30 PM. If you go at 10-ish, you and your friends would be like the only people there. Beyond 11:30 PM, the line would just annoy you and you might not make it to the GL cutoff (if you are on the GL).

^^ On March 6, I believe I only have access to Ascend's GL. Anyway, let me know A-SAP if you're a go. I'll be out of town this weekend (starting Friday) and won't be able to go online.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close