We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just got home from Distillery. I turned down three invites to go party tonight. I guess I'm getting old. I'd rather sleep.I can get your name on the guest list of any club in the Metro.Go to Encore (still the same old Embassy) or Ascend. Let me know via PM or e-mail the when, where, who.And I'ma be at the spa. LOL. Turned off ako sa LAX. I hope it's all better now. Have fun!
Sayang di kami umabot ni sis hushbaby ng 11:30 sa LAX kaya di na kami nakatuloy. But thanks sis camilla for getting us in the GL. Promise next time tutuloy na kami ni hushbaby, aagahan na namin hehe.
I'ma be at Encore and Ascend this Friday. If anyone needs GL, I'ma hook you up. See ya there!
^ Surely. Just e-mail me the names on January 20 or 21.