Author Topic: How faithful are you to your partner?  (Read 137348 times)

rheagirl

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #380 on: October 04, 2009, 08:35:46 pm »
200 percent!

nendrino

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #381 on: October 04, 2009, 08:38:29 pm »
saludo ko sa mga faithful well siguro kasi you are happy with your partner thats why most of you guys are 101% faithful. Keep it up!!! ;)

Sookie

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #382 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:47 pm »
I'm soooo faithful. :)

paper_doll

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #383 on: October 04, 2009, 10:56:30 pm »
sobra ko faithful..

julie_llevares

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #384 on: October 05, 2009, 02:57:22 pm »
100 % right now were LDR...

pink.butterfly

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #385 on: October 08, 2009, 08:34:06 pm »
How do you define fidelity ba? 

 - Having a relationship with another guy? kahit friendship lang?  Or pag committed ka na, hindi ka na puede magkaron ng guy-friend?

 


In a perfect world, once you meet THE ONE, you will no longer be attracted to somebody else. In reality, we are just humans with hormones and temptations are just everywhere. I am lucky that after 5 years of being with my guy, I haven't felt the need to want anybody else so I can say that I've been really faithful to my partner. For me, as long as you don't entertain temptations and as long as you don't act on any fantasies you might have in respect to your partner, then that's fidelity. 

queenjadis

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #386 on: October 08, 2009, 09:24:02 pm »
let's just say whenever i have one (a partner that is) i don't double dip.  :D it doesn't feel right.

knohrhyn04

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #387 on: October 16, 2009, 07:57:50 pm »
sobra to the point na kahit makipagkamustahan sa mga old guy friends ko especially yung mga nanligaw sakin eh feeling ko nagui-guilty ako..weird pero yun yung feeling

MsTrapped

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #388 on: October 16, 2009, 10:42:56 pm »
I know I am faithful... and I wanna believe that...  :D

Question is... how long will I remain faithful?

silke

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #389 on: October 17, 2009, 08:32:04 am »
super faithful kahit sya hindi. :(

frappysabz

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #390 on: December 08, 2009, 01:55:47 pm »
super faithful din ako sakanya :)

i_am_sweet

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #391 on: December 08, 2009, 11:50:39 pm »
hindi naman sa pagbubuhat ng bangko pero I would say that I am very faithful.  Ganun siguro talaga pag choosy ang isang tao, mahirap yung hinahanap pero pag nahanap mo na di mo pakakawalan.  Problem sa ganitong scenario e ikaw naman yung iniiwan. Sigh.

alexandrea

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #392 on: December 09, 2009, 02:02:33 am »
hindi naman sa pagbubuhat ng bangko pero I would say that I am very faithful.  Ganun siguro talaga pag choosy ang isang tao

Okay lang na maging choosy, yummy ka naman eh (or mga cakes mo ata yun LOL)! Uy ayan na lumalaki na ulo niyan!  :P

Para on-topic:
Faithful ako kaya I expect fidelity from my partner as well.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:04:29 am by alexandrea »

i_am_sweet

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #393 on: December 09, 2009, 04:52:43 am »
^Ei, you found me! :) Hahaha... ayan, may testi na ang products ko.  Yung mga cakes ko certified yummy, pero ako? Sus. ;D

gelei

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #394 on: December 09, 2009, 02:02:04 pm »
I know I am faithful... and I wanna believe that...  :D

Question is... how long will I remain faithful?

;) 100% faithful din me.. sana forever! so help us GOD.. sana walang hindrance. hehe

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #395 on: December 09, 2009, 07:48:55 pm »
eh kung faithful siya eh di faithful din ako.. yun lang naman yun eh. pag nasira ang trust ko mahirap ng ibalik sa dati. magkaka lamat na

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #396 on: December 09, 2009, 09:22:25 pm »
200% faithful.

too_blind

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #397 on: January 05, 2010, 02:06:05 am »
Faithfull enough to make him feel that his the only one I want and  so I deserve to be the only one.!

ishko

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #398 on: January 07, 2010, 04:58:24 pm »
eh kung faithful siya eh di faithful din ako.. yun lang naman yun eh. pag nasira ang trust ko mahirap ng ibalik sa dati. magkaka lamat na

same

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: How faithful are you to your partner?
« Reply #399 on: January 07, 2010, 05:04:16 pm »
100% for his eyes only. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close