We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How do you define fidelity ba? - Having a relationship with another guy? kahit friendship lang? Or pag committed ka na, hindi ka na puede magkaron ng guy-friend?
hindi naman sa pagbubuhat ng bangko pero I would say that I am very faithful. Ganun siguro talaga pag choosy ang isang tao
I know I am faithful... and I wanna believe that... Question is... how long will I remain faithful?
eh kung faithful siya eh di faithful din ako.. yun lang naman yun eh. pag nasira ang trust ko mahirap ng ibalik sa dati. magkaka lamat na