watch now

Author Topic: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2  (Read 579593 times)

skittlesislove

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1260 on: August 17, 2010, 09:55:32 pm »

Post Decision Activity

On August 16, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

We have been approved,...! Thank God,...!

congrats! God is good all the time!

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1261 on: August 17, 2010, 10:30:09 pm »
^sis, ano ang category ng petition sa iyo?

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1262 on: August 17, 2010, 10:43:31 pm »
^sis, ano ang category ng petition sa iyo?

The Second Preference, F-2A (Spouse and minor children (below 21 years old) of green card holder)


penelope

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1263 on: August 17, 2010, 10:51:51 pm »
September 2010 Priority Dates are out..!
And it made a huge jump again...

http://us-immigration-info.com/visa-bulletin-for-september-2010/

Congrats sis! hoping the huge jump happens again next month :)
Current na ang case namin,..!

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1264 on: August 18, 2010, 06:58:02 am »
hello again...

@ bro Cardilene Congrats...

ask q [textspeak!] qng meron ng form na send sau [textspeak!] NVC?pra preparation na rin 4 me so i will have an idea on what to do if ever maging current na [textspeak!] PD q... TIA!

I'll keep this forum updated,
kung ano ang mga ipapadala sa amin na documents,...

Thanks,...

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1265 on: August 18, 2010, 08:57:52 am »
sis Cardilene, ano PD mo? same category tayo. f2a din ako

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1266 on: August 18, 2010, 12:27:01 pm »
sis Cardilene, ano PD mo? same category tayo. f2a din ako

PD is June 2009

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1267 on: August 18, 2010, 01:54:41 pm »
oh wow! they havent updated the processing time sa uscis website eh.
Mar 2009 pa rin sa f2a category. Congratulations sis on receiving your NOA2.
Mar 2010 ang PD ko. sana i could receive my NOA2 this december. :) 

next move mo sis is to pay na. then when it showed paid, you can go ahead and download the ds230 form and gather the necessary docs and send them.

Cardilene

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1268 on: August 18, 2010, 03:58:34 pm »
oh wow! they havent updated the processing time sa uscis website eh.
Mar 2009 pa rin sa f2a category. Congratulations sis on receiving your NOA2.
Mar 2010 ang PD ko. sana i could receive my NOA2 this december. :) 

next move mo sis is to pay na. then when it showed paid, you can go ahead and download the ds230 form and gather the necessary docs and send them.

Thank you,... Well hintayin muna namin ang papers na dumating,
then sundin na lang namin from there ang next step, nakakagulat,
ang bilis ng naging process ngayon ng USCIS, I do hope hindi magbago ang speed nito para naman sa mga napakatagal ng naghihintay ng mga ganitong activity.

Regards....

pearlrae

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1269 on: August 18, 2010, 09:55:03 pm »
sisses gawa na kayo ng bagong thread baka ma-lock na ito...

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1270 on: August 20, 2010, 08:26:37 am »
... @ sis Cardilene thanks sa info. ano ba site ng post decision activity?pede u ba ma share so ma chk q rin status q? TIA

gnela_21

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1271 on: August 20, 2010, 12:24:10 pm »
you can check your case status here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

maldita_ako

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1272 on: August 20, 2010, 01:12:34 pm »
Im a permanent resident here in the US for 4 years now. Can i petition my single older brother from Philippines? How long will it takes & how do i start? thanks!

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1273 on: August 20, 2010, 01:19:03 pm »
i think you need to be a citizen first.

current date for F4 is 01JAN91

http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html

septembernine

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1274 on: August 22, 2010, 11:14:09 am »
question sisses. ano gamit na family name nyo sa passport? your husband's name or your maiden name? thanks

grumpybear

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1275 on: August 22, 2010, 11:53:29 am »
My passport was still bearing my maiden name when I was petitioned by my husband.

cherry*coke

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1276 on: August 22, 2010, 12:50:37 pm »
we will be sending our AOS na..

my husband filled out form I-864
her sibling (our joint sponsor) filled out a separate I-864 -- I-864 because she isn't part of the household

i believe I-864A isn't necessary for our case.. tama ba mga sis? sana tama tong landas na tinatahak namin.. para dina ma delay delay.

kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1277 on: August 23, 2010, 09:10:09 am »
... thanks to sis g 21...

speaking of co-sponsor or affidavit of support what if qng ang petitioner is not working na tas kailangan ba na [textspeak!] co-sponsor is a citizen? TIA

kalaiyaan

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1278 on: August 23, 2010, 09:27:42 am »
Sa mga F2B category anong Priority Dates na ang nakakatanggap ng updates from  NVC ngayon?
Info naman mga sis.

TIA


kuruga

  • Guest
Re: Going to the US: I-130 Petition (Spouse/Immediate Relative)-Part 2
« Reply #1279 on: August 23, 2010, 09:11:34 pm »
@ sis gnela_21

... good day! pede ba malaman category u?  ;)

TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close