We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi mga sis!!!question lang po kung ilang weeks bago ma recieve yung NOA1..kasi yung hubby ko nag file ng petittion last april 26 until now wala pa yung NOA1 namin...matagal ba yun?? thanks!!!
ah ganun ba?? it will took 3 months din pala....hayyyy,,ang tagal naman....kapag ba narecieve yung NOA1 may mga gagawin paba ang mga petitioner?? kasi yung hubby ko me de-deploy nag wo-worry lang ako baka hindi agad niya maasikaso...thanks sis shobz!!!!
HI everyone... I'm a newbie here... I find this site very helpful for someone like me who don't know and confused regarding all the requirements... evidence... etc. etc. etc.I'm hoping some of you can help me out on my questions help ...Pls. bear with me.My husband who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States (he came there just Feb2007 and came back and marry me Oct.2007)Now he wants to file a petition for me and our 3 children (10, 5 and 4 yrs. old)Here's my questions:1. In G-325A form, my husband (applicant) have to answer this form? How about me, do I have to have another G-325A form and answer it?2. If I have to answer form G-325A, my problem is my fathers name on my birth certificate is different from my marriage certificate...So I don't know what name will I write.. the one who's in my birth certificate or the one who's on my marriage certificate...My father died when I was one year old so I can't ask him what should I do.3. In evidence of bonafide marriage, do he need to include our pictures on our wedding day? Wedding invitation?I will appreciate all your replies.Thank you in advance.