We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! I posted my question sa ibang forum. However, no one answered me. Hope someone can answer my question.What are my chances of getting an approved tourist visa?I'll be going with my parents in OZ to attend the church wedding of my sister. I'll be with my hubby, mom, dad and 2 siblings, A & B. Mom and sibling A has been in the OZ many times. Dad has never been in Australia but has visited the US already. Sibling B has never been in Australia but works in the US and will get her citizenship this Sept. My sister who is about to get married has been in OZ for 8 years. Hubby and I had a business which was closed just last month :-( I own a car, has credit cards, but has only 200k savings. I am 28 years old with no child yet. We have visited visa free countries. But the thing is, hubby and I will be considered as unemployed. Baka naman sa application, kami lang magiging kawawa? :-(Please help.
mga sis, need your inputs..In applying for a skilled independent migrant visa, would you rather apply directly sa embassy or seek the help of a migration lawyer/agency?Background: We are engineers here in the Phils with no relatives in Australia. Wanted sana to save some money where possible para we have pocket money pang simula sa Oz.TIA!
btw, ano bang weather dun kapag april? does someone here know how much a nanny's salary should be in AUSTRALIA? I'm fixing our nanny's visa kasi and kelangan ko gumawa ng affidavit of support.
@ miss-chievous: thanks for the response. are you working or a student? if student kasi or working, mas greater yung chances of getting an approved visa.