watch now

Author Topic: Covergirl Cosmetics  (Read 155263 times)

nikkiz.

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 06:33:48 pm »
sana mas dumami pa branches or stalls ng CG.  do they have the newly released Lash Blast Mascara? It's in a big, fat ORANGE tube.

spamgirl

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 09:14:38 pm »
i got my covergirl cosmetics from ebay  ;D

dianatan

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2008, 08:10:15 am »
^^ same here sis nikki.. i want to try that orange mascara also.. nakita ko siya sa blog ni ate nessa..

crazee_crazee

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2008, 02:41:48 pm »
So they have a store/counter in MAKATI already?

I'm looking to try the CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Liquid Foundation, would anyone know if that's available here?

Thanks! :)

Anyone?? :)

gypsygirl13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2008, 02:52:33 pm »
^sis I was able to pass by SM Makati and Landmark, no CoverGirl counters yet. I saw on a commercial sa ETC that they're selling CoverGirl Clean make-up just not sure kung available din yung fragrance-free variant.

crazee_crazee

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2008, 03:02:16 pm »
^ Thanks, sis. I hope they are, if not they better start selling them soon! I've heard some good reviews. :)

As of the moment, where is CG being sold? What's the best (most complete?) branch or counter here kaya?

cottonmouth13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2008, 02:22:29 am »
do they already have here the wetslicks fruit spritzers lipgloss? the one that is being endorsed by rihanna??? and also, what are the foundations that is being sold here? do they have the foundation that is in a slim blue case??? do they have the volume exact mascara that is being endorsed by queen latifah??? how much are their blush-ons and foundations? sana may sumagot.  :)

gypsygirl13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2008, 08:22:07 pm »
I was able to pass by @ the CoverGirl counter in Robinson's Galleria, they are selling yung CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Liquid Foundation I forgot to ask kung how much they have a dozen diff. shades ata parang ang hirap mamili :D. I asked kung how much yung pocket powder nila which is a good foundation for oily skin, P495 each. They also have lipsticks pero parang lahat may shimmers kaya di na ko masyado tumingin. Di pa complete yung shades ng eyeshadow pencils nila. Also I didn't any single blush na they're selling, out of stock na ata. Well yun lang na check ko.

princess815

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2008, 04:54:00 pm »
may concealers ba silang available in the phils? any feedbacks?

kimebies

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2008, 06:14:17 pm »
Went to Target yesterday to check out Cover Girl and they have a huge selection of pressed powders. Which one ba dun yung highly-recommended? Wanna give it a try sana.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2008, 08:21:24 pm »
ok ba mineral make-up nila?

loony

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 05:35:22 am »
Love their aquasmooth foundation since its cream to powder and i even use it as a concealer to cover spots.
I want to try their mineral make-up line called tru blend pressed mineral foundation.
Too bad US lang ang updated with this line :(

clotheswhore

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 05:41:53 am »
Love their wetslicks fruit spritzer lipgloss!  I got the papaya flavor and I actually like it better than the Fuze slenderize lipgloss that I got from Sephora.

sÜgaramp;spice

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 08:18:09 am »
i have CG cheekers in plumberry glow, super nice color! it's a peachy pink shade that looks natural lang

crazee_crazee

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 10:41:11 am »
I was able to pass by @ the CoverGirl counter in Robinson's Galleria, they are selling yung CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Liquid Foundation I forgot to ask kung how much they have a dozen diff. shades ata parang ang hirap mamili :D. I asked kung how much yung pocket powder nila which is a good foundation for oily skin, P495 each. They also have lipsticks pero parang lahat may shimmers kaya di na ko masyado tumingin. Di pa complete yung shades ng eyeshadow pencils nila. Also I didn't any single blush na they're selling, out of stock na ata. Well yun lang na check ko.

Thanks for this sis, I'm really looking for this liquid foundation! Problem is, Robinson's is so far from our place. :( Is there still no CG counter/seller in Makati? :(

cottonmouth13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2008, 02:57:10 pm »
do they already have the fresh complexion pocket powder foundation??? how about the outlast poroducts???

gypsygirl13

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2008, 11:18:53 pm »
^yes they have the Fresh Complexion Pocket Powder Foundation, there a lot of shades to choose from, I believe it's around 500 or 600+ sya. Wala akong nakitang Outlast prods. when I went to Robinson's Galleria.

vain_trisha

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2008, 11:39:07 pm »
I super love their powder blushes super lasting.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008, 12:27:30 am »
Good reviews for their Cover Girl Fragrance Free Clean Makeup  Liquid Foundation
I want to give it a try :)

http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp?Clean_Makeup_Fragrance_Free&Cover_Girl&Liquid=&ItemId=65989

santaklara

  • Guest
Re: Covergirl Cosmetics
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2008, 12:51:18 pm »
ok ba mineral make-up nila?


yeah have u guys tried the trublend stuff its amazing swear.. itll cover up everything and u look ggorgeous with it.. the only problem is it wears off i dont know why?? this is my problem with this.. and it sticks up to anything ur face touches like pillow case&clothes... but im still using it coz iba dating mo using it coz it matches any skin tone unlike others.. hays i just need to find out why its wearing off  :D :D :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close