We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
So they have a store/counter in MAKATI already?I'm looking to try the CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Liquid Foundation, would anyone know if that's available here?Thanks!
I was able to pass by @ the CoverGirl counter in Robinson's Galleria, they are selling yung CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Liquid Foundation I forgot to ask kung how much they have a dozen diff. shades ata parang ang hirap mamili . I asked kung how much yung pocket powder nila which is a good foundation for oily skin, P495 each. They also have lipsticks pero parang lahat may shimmers kaya di na ko masyado tumingin. Di pa complete yung shades ng eyeshadow pencils nila. Also I didn't any single blush na they're selling, out of stock na ata. Well yun lang na check ko.
ok ba mineral make-up nila?