We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Biglang nagsusulputan ang cover girl dito. I bought a face powder at landmark trinoma a couple of days ago. Yesterday, nakita ko na may cover girl counter na rin sa sm north. Curious ako dun sa parang sunblock nila which was made using Olay. Maganda kaya yun?
Ok ba yung pressed powder nila?
lonelymiss28Does the mascara add volume? I hate this eyelash extension, I hate the salon. I lost my real lashes. Anyway, is it comparable to lancome?
yes i saw nga the new counter, siguro naman maganda yun. madami na nagbago all these years, siguro they've improved alot.