watch now

Author Topic: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional  (Read 206419 times)

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2009, 05:35:08 pm »
Hi, matagal na ako dito sa gt, pero ngayon ko lang nabasa itong topic on VAW (Violence Against Women)...

Why a sudden interest? I had become a victim too... from: not yet a husband, but a boyfriend (pwedeng iconsider na live-in partner because he stayed at my place for 3 months), just recently, a month ago lang nangyari....
and everything that happened is still painful for me... Though the bruises are no longer visible, i am still bleeding til now emotionally and I know that psychologically it affects me too. It was the second time actually that he hurt me... the first 1 I tried to forget and forgive him after naming magkabati muli. I never thought it will happen again because we've been very much inlove and romantically into each other until we had a small fight a month ago. Lumala pa nung nakipaghiwalay ako na hindi nya matanggap, then he accused me of seeing/contacting my ex-bf, that i am not loyal to him and to our relationship. Then at that night, he hurt me physically, verbally insulted me and my family, and a lot more... akala ko nga mapapatay nya ako that night, nung makalabas ako, tumawag ako ng guard sa labas para palabasin sya... hindi pa siya lumabas agad kahit na nakikita nya akong nahihirapan na sa sakit at gusto ko nang mawala sya sa paningin ko. After an hour pa bago siya totally lumabas ng unit ko... The guard asked me kung gusto ko raw sya ipabarangay at that time, because they saw my bruises, but im in a confused state at that time, gusto ko lang na umalis sya at magkulong na lang ako sa room ko because my whole body was at pain... at masakit lahat ng mga binitawan nyang mga salita sa akin...

after 3 days pa lang ako nakalabas after that incident, and my friends advised me to report the case sa police station. Then I had my bruises checked by a doctor for a cert. medico legal and filed a case against him...

Masakit ang lahat ng nangyari, i still cry heavily at night thinking about it all. Ang masakit pa sa lahat ay mahal ko pa rin siya sa kabila ng lahat ng ginawa nya sa akin. Although i promised to myself na hindi na ako makikipagbalikan pa sa kanya, anuman ang mangyari... kahit na mahal ko parin sya...

Tapos ang bagal pala ng usad ng kaso kapag nagfile ka ng case. sabi ng pulis, i need to wait 2-4 months bago makatanggap kami pareho ng subpoena... Ang tagal... It's like they're prolonging more my agonies... I cant move on waiting for that long... Hindi rin pala ganun kadali ang pagsampa ng demanda... I cant move on with my life now because of this. lagi ko na lang iniisip ang nangyari, at kung ano pa ang maaaring mangyari... I have a lot of worries... To the point that when i reflected and prayed, i was given the sign to just forget him and forgive him... I dont know what to do know, IM at lost...

Nakapagfile na ako ng case against him... to redeem myself sa ginawa nya sa akin...
kaso ang tagal ng proseso... i cant move on...
sa tagal... unti-unti nawawala na ang galit ko sa kanya...
baka kapag nagkaharap kami uli sa korte after how many months, i've totally forgiven him...

May sense pa bang ituloy ko ang laban na ito kung mangyari man yun?

I really dont know what to do...

the first thing you shouldve done is move out, get a TRO then filed the case the thing is ang caso hindi magmove yan pag kulang ang supporting evidence mo, what you need to get is a female lawyer and hindi namansa nagmamata ko pero usually hindi kaya ng mga probono lawyers ang mga tulad nito I suggest you go by step by step and take some other necessary actionslike trying to gather info kung sino ba talaga yung ex mo and check if he has contacts, alam mo na corruption mahirap kalaban, if you like more support please click on my weblinker,. thank you

sangreal24

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2009, 06:02:11 am »
hmmm i really dont know where to post this, but this thread is best that i could find. I used to have a typical family, im the eldest and i have 2 siblins, my dad used to work in a stable company, my mom at home or sometimes doing business and we the children went to good school. It started when my dad got sick because of his longterm smoking and drinking. he has anxiety attacks, sleepless nights etc.
he started to have mood swings which we can easily handle, oftentimes he's fine staying at home or going to thr province for vacation. one time, he started to be dillusional, he said that he feels like someone is watching him, the entire house were arranged and even RENOVATED because of his dillusions, the family thinks that its just an andropause stage for my dad, but then it got worst, i cant talk to him and get a serious answer, sometimes he will not talk for a day, the worst is that he is always thinking negatively about my mom, having an affair, he went with my mom anywhere even inside the bathroom, he wont allow phonecalls, one night he hurt himself with a knife...that was an eye opener for me, hindi na to biro, hindi totoo na toh, and hangang ngayon, its really unacceptable, our family is fine, why does those have to happen, last weekend around 2am to pee to the kitchen's comfort room, my dad followed her, and to her surprise, he accused her of meeting her 'other guy' there and will be having sex, so my dad strangled her near the faucer, stripped her panty and wash her genetal, shouting "ang dumi dumi mo, malandi!" i wasnt there and its only my youngest brother who told me the entire story, he was scared, there were in laguna and im here in mandaluyong, working, i dont know what to do, where to go, if we leave, my dad will surely come to my mom's relative, it will result to a bigger problem, i am checking mom, but she just keep saying she's ok and we just have to understand our father, i really dont what to do

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2009, 09:19:52 pm »
my friend's husband started telling her that he has a new gf and is in love with her and then he told his eldest kid too, the woman is in pain and the kid only goes sending me messages to cry on what is inside her, I listen and give her advices till one day he told his wife that if she goes to his work place and create war with the girl friend he said she is not going to get any support and he will leave his family he even told that to his mother in law and his brothers and sisters and even his mother and father too. this family has 6 kids( 5 girls 1 boy) and the woman is worried for she feels helpless, I dont know much about law, but this is why I am posting this here, the girlfriend of the guy is my neighbor and I feel so helpless knowing that my friend will no longer be happy emotionally and mentally, what I wanna know is is there anything that she can do and what are her rights? she never tells her family anything about this till the guy decided to tell his family about it. she is scared very scared.

reality

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2009, 11:30:46 am »
Ano ba namang ama yan! Inuna ang kerida kaysa sa mga anak! @#$%!

Now that I've put that out of the way,

I think she should take time to collect the pieces of evidence that she will need to win her case when she decides to sue.

That's just to get the ball rolling. Right now, she has to pull herself together and do what she needs to do for her children.


« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 01:07:49 pm by reality »

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2009, 03:02:31 pm »
sis reality, this man has 6 kids and the panganay is in the midst of gustong magwala syndrome I was the only one keeping her sanity as to his wife, kanina nagtext sa mom ko asking for some peice of advice as that her hubby dawtold her to tell her that she wont get support as soon as he moves out of the house and is fighting with his panganay saying that wala syang karapatan magalit dun sa kabit nya, yung kabit kanina I saw them right next door nagsusumbing dun sa guy kesyo gabi gabi daw pinaguusapan sya ng mga kasamahan ni lalaki sa work with me and my best friend sa corridor ng office building namin, and you are right walang kwentang ama talaga considering kinukwento pa nya sa anak nya ang mga kawalanghiyaan nya.

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2009, 03:11:20 pm »
sis Ihadelaluna, i think puwedeng kasuhan yung husband niya although ang tanong is if your friend is ready for that roller-coaster ride.

sis sangreal24, maybe your dad is suffering from alzheimer's. try to research about that.

reality

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:07 pm »
sis ihadeluna, they have all the right to be outraged but they also have to keep their heads clear so they can device a tactic. Scheming and underhanded, I know. But this is the only way for them to get what is rightfully theirs. I can't say enough expletives regarding the father. Mas mahal niya mistress niya kaysa sa mga anak niya? Anak ng tokwa siya!

Maybe you can call up the family and provide guidance. They should do their homework first. PM sis aquacharly, I think she knows a lady lawyer who specializes in this kind of situation. Consult a lawyer so they know what their rights are. Pero always in secret para ma-checkmate nila ng maayos yung lalaking yun.

Hay... sana nag-lawyer ako. Malilintikan yan sakin.

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #187 on: February 20, 2009, 04:13:46 pm »
a while ago dumaan sa harap ng opis ko yung guy...ang sama ng tingin sa amin ng mama ko.....gusto pa aata akong idamay....lech!!! yung anak nag text sa kin she said her father almost hit himfor telling him to stop hurting them....what I need to know is what are the grounds that she can put up to place this guy in hot water....malay ko sa law... I mastered philo.

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #188 on: February 27, 2009, 07:18:37 pm »
just the  day before yesterday the guy I was telling about here just jumped my mom and pointed a finger on her accusing her of teaching his wife things, lumaban na daw yung asawa nya sa kanya, he even said "Pagmagkahiwalay kami ng pamilya ko lahat kasalanan mo!!! Pati mga tao sa Tondo Galit sa kin!!! mabait akong kaibigan, masama akong Kaaway, magiingat ka, may mangyayari sa yo!!!!

my mother is 68, and he is 40 with 6 kids and a wife and a kabit na feeling nya iiwan na nya yung pamilya nya for the sake of the kabit, he even gave her a house in bulacan, the house that he is building for his wife and family is now going to be owned by the cashier of this restaurant na kabit ng taong to, kawawa naman yung family nya, but I have to think of my family too, he jumped on my mother unprepared somehow I have to defend my family, I had him blottered and will be filing a case on grave threat against him and will request for a temporary restriction order by court, the thing is he is not from where I am, he only works here what do I do?

Paulo

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2009, 03:32:39 pm »
^
Where did you file the case?

If you filed it at the Police Station in your area, they may have to coordinate with the local Barangay and they in turn should send someone over to his known address, which in this case is his place of work (I'm assuming you told them where he works). They will surely invite him to shed light on the charges you filed. They then should check his records for his registered home and work addresses.

The Police will also ask for witnesses as to the grave threat charges against him.

Now after reading through your past posts on this particular thread, I think it would be in your best interest to keep mum bout your personal "views" on the guy's marital problems and his philandering ways. The way it looks on print, it seems you have more reasons to hate the guy simply because he is unfaithful, than he does to hate you or your mother. ;)

Good luck!

shybutterfly

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #190 on: March 03, 2009, 01:44:18 am »
is there someone here who can help me... i was being abused and hinahayaan ko lang yun.. which is really painful for me.. i need a courage to let go.. i need some help.. serious help

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #191 on: March 03, 2009, 03:19:11 pm »
^
Where did you file the case?

If you filed it at the Police Station in your area, they may have to coordinate with the local Barangay and they in turn should send someone over to his known address, which in this case is his place of work (I'm assuming you told them where he works). They will surely invite him to shed light on the charges you filed. They then should check his records for his registered home and work addresses.

The Police will also ask for witnesses as to the grave threat charges against him.

Now after reading through your past posts on this particular thread, I think it would be in your best interest to keep mum bout your personal "views" on the guy's marital problems and his philandering ways. The way it looks on print, it seems you have more reasons to hate the guy simply because he is unfaithful, than he does to hate you or your mother. ;)

Good luck!

told mom to give chance and she did, she isnt angry with hiom its really the other way around the thing is I was th e one keeping the wife ina  leash from making eskandalo, ayoko ng gulo rito, and my office is a public thing people can go here anytime and people of authority so I might as well keep out from the fire, as for him I dont think I need to tell the wife on who is doing her wrong as he is the one who told his own kids who the the person he is seeing at the moment, we had went to the cops and the barangay, so dont worry about anything tapos na ang gulong to for now, perokung makawala yung misis good luck na lang sa kanila.

scorpiowolf

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2009, 01:47:47 am »
is there someone here who can help me... i was being abused and hinahayaan ko lang yun.. which is really painful for me.. i need a courage to let go.. i need some help.. serious help

sweetie... i feel so sorry for what you are going through right now.

First things first. Please, please tell someone you can trust about the abuse you are going through right now. A close friend or better yet a relative. You need someone closeby that u can call 24hrs/day or run to just in case things get out of hand. 2nd... every time aviolent incident occurs... and you are not ready to make pa blotter yet. PLease have a doctor in the ER examine ur bruises so that the hospital will have a record. Later on, you can use those records for a medico legal. Lastly, take pictures of ur bruises. They may not be admissible in court, but every little thing counts.

Also, start saving up bit by bit. You will never know what you might need it for.

God Bless You!!1

scorpiowolf

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2009, 01:55:52 am »
its been Nine months since I got separated. My ex was trying to get back with be late last year, which I wrote about in this thread.

Now he is once more trying to win me back. UGHHHHH so far I have learned my lesson and I am staying AWAY! The last time ended bitterly and I was so hurt.

I am just happy now that I feel stronger and can think more clearly. I feel like I have finally gotten my old self back. Whew!!!! After seeing 4 therapists... taking anti-depressants for 2 months. I feel like I have finally began to slowly take control of everything. Although I have to be extra careful not to let that abusive-ex manipulate things again into getting me back in the picture. Sometimes it takes so much self control to just tell him to go away. In a way I do feel bad for him. I just hope I can resist

Also, I am seeing a new guy. Nothing serious. Its an old old friend. I really dont want a commitment at this point. Also, he has a lot of traits I do not like.  But for now, its all good. It makes me have a little fu and feel alive again after feeling "dead" so long

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2009, 02:01:22 am »
^good for you.

i was once emotionally and physically abused but i dont regret that experience, it taught me how to love myself more :)

betrayed0403

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #195 on: March 10, 2009, 01:03:46 pm »
^ go, girl! :)

Ihadelaluna

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2009, 07:05:23 pm »
I was abused when I was younger, then I learned how to channel what has happened to me to show people that if I made it better so can you, that being weak is not the answer towards everything and prayers alone with out actions wont help you either.

NA SA DIYOS ANG AWA NA SA TAO ANG GAWA.

true enough he is stuill paying for his debts.

zizternegozhante

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #197 on: March 20, 2009, 10:21:42 pm »
i am also a battered girlfriend... im the one who earns a living for the both of us... his father threw him out of their house last november... feb 25, we had a fight and when i was out and working he moved out the house and he went to his sister's dorm.. the following day i called him to drop the keys but he refused so i went all the way to valenzuela (im from ayala)... when i was there, he beat me up... until now i havn't heard anything from him...

it's pains me a lot because im two months pregnant...  :'(

dabidoo

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2009, 10:39:07 pm »
^ Oh my! dont ever allow yourself to be treated that way.. tell a reliable friend or a relative asap.. next.. call the police, have your bruises documented and seek counselling.. and its better if you stop all communication with him.. just stay away because just like what Oprah said "if he beat you once, he will beat you again." Thats 100% sure, based on experience. hell never stop sis, and the beating will just get worse so act now..

you have the right to be safe esp now that your pregnant.. keep your child safe.

and pls dont ever, ever think about marrying this guy.. now nga na you're still not married, he can actually do that to you.. how much more if married na..

pray and godbless

zizternegozhante

  • Guest
Re: Abused Women Support Group: Verbal, Physical, Emotional
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2009, 11:26:42 pm »
^ Oh my! dont ever allow yourself to be treated that way.. tell a reliable friend or a relative asap.. next.. call the police, have your bruises documented and seek counselling.. and its better if you stop all communication with him.. just stay away because just like what Oprah said "if he beat you once, he will beat you again." Thats 100% sure, based on experience. hell never stop sis, and the beating will just get worse so act now..

you have the right to be safe esp now that your pregnant.. keep your child safe.

and pls dont ever, ever think about marrying this guy.. now nga na you're still not married, he can actually do that to you.. how much more if married na..

pray and godbless


thanks!  :)
that wasn't the first time though... yung una nangyari sa bahay nila... yung incident na yan sis, pinagtulungan pa nila ako ng ate niya.. isinumbong pa ako sa parents nila na nanggugulo daw ako...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close