We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis, i got my first schengen visa 2 years ago from the french embassy. How can i avail of the fast track service at the UK embassy? Also, i saw sa website ng UK embassy that you should fill up an application form online and request for the interview date online also? is this correct? or should i print out application forms then call the embassy to schedule the interview? sis, if you have suggestions also for my problem below, pls advise. Were you able to contact the spanish embassy?Hi Chubchick,Check out this website for more infos: http://vfs-uk-ph.com/ . Several options re: visa application are on the left box.Your qualification for the Fast Track service will be screened by the consul based on your Schengen history trip...that's why it's vital that you have copies of your Schengen visas upon lodging your application form. My sister in London printed out the application form for my mom and sent it and all supporting documents to her (in Manila) via courier while I made the schedule for her online. Per my experience here in Switzerland and the Philippines (this time for my mom's application), I could always avail of the appointment the next day and at a time convenient for me. Regarding the online application form that my sister used for my mom, it was rejected by the VFS (the agency accredited by the UK embassy to accept applications to be forwarded to the Embassy). My mom was given by the VFS another application form and asked to make another appointment date. In my previous online application, my forms were always accepted here in VFS Switzerland. Instead of making another date, my mom just made a walk-in application (allowed every Friday, I think from 6-11...I'm not sure anymore until what time but she was there as early as 6 am and was given a number allowing her to submit her application. Maybe try calling up the UK embassy for the right application form.For the Spanish embassy: No one took the call I asked my niece to do for my mom 'coz I had no access from Switzerland in dialing the number...32php/minute. Here's the embassy info they sent to me in reply to my query:Consulado General de España en Manila5th Floor, A.C.T. Tower135 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.1227 Makati City, FilipinasTeléfono: (63-2) 818 3561 Fax: (63-2) 810 2885 E-mail: con.manila@maec.es Web: www.maec.es/consulados/manila/es/homeFor Visa Information: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Consulados/Manila/es/MenuPpal/NoticiasActuaildad/Paginas/Canal%20dinmico%202.aspxAt the moment, I have 3 pending Embassy appointments.Czech - May 30France - June 9Italy - June 6 which was just confirmed today. In their mail, they say the processing will take at least 7 days. I'm still tossing on whether getting Italy or France for the my mom's visa application. I can't believe Italy will take at least 7 days. Of course, I hope this is true. Any take on this from previous applicants? Good day everybody!@sis mama squeak, My mom changed her mind na ulit, this time it's final. Our travel plans will be as follows: July 6-12 - London, July 12-15 - Barcelona, then July 15-21 - Paris. So this means naman ngayon, that our point of entry will be in Spain, so i need to get our schengen visas from the Spanish embassy, right? I'm having a hard time finding out the requirements for the spanish embassy, i found a site with requirement info but i'm not sure if it's the official list or not.
^Yes
Another question. Yung airbnb kasi hindi nagbibigay ng stamped confirmation receipt according to their email. Anong document binigay mo as per your accomodation? Ok na ba yung printed receipt lang? Di ba sa requirement dapat stamped hotel reservation/temporary accomodation?
I used all my airbnb printed receipts when I applied at the French embassy.
@Lally leedsNo, they didn't. Although 2 out of 4 of the airbnb bookings are under my friend's name and not mine. They just asked for a photocopy of her passport and visa as proof that we are really traveling together.Just make sure all your paid accommodations cover the entire length of your stay.I met someone while at the embassy, she only booked 3 days hotel. The consul granted her the visa but they asked her to come back to the embassy after her trip as proof that she has no plans of overstaying or the like.
follow up question pala - Our point of entry is spain pero our stay in Paris is longer, where do we apply? spanish embassy or french embassy? TIA.
As far as I know, you should apply to the country where you'll be staying the longest-- or if it is hard to determine (ex. during cruise etc.), one should apply to the first point of entry into the Schengen area.