We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ naku, i can relate. been there! it's the waiting that kills you noh? ako nga, i didn't bother to call and ask what my score for the test was....
Thanks again Ms. Lauren. And yes thats what I've been doing while waiting for the result - praying. I just lifted everything in God's hand afterall He knows whats best for us. Since there's really no point in calling I think I'll just wait for the embassy's next mail (which is expected to come after 3 months, right?)
adel,question lang di ba before tayo mag speak test need na natin i submit mga docs na naiwan???
you're welcome sansu910! three months na ba ngayon ang wait time for the results? ...
call ka kaya 8459200 para sure sis, wala kasi akong idea..
what is speak test? IELTS ba yun?
Nope. You won't be coming in for an interview with the consul anymore when you pass the SPEAK test. Neat eh? :-)