We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^i'm sure pwede naman na hindi manual yun books of accounts. i-audit naman yan pag sinubmit ang ITR sa BIR diba? naisip ko lang, although i'm no BIR expert. same question on renewal. i never renewed my license since it expired a long time ago. i lost it more than 5 years ago.
hi sis! I renewed my license last Feb 09 nag expire na siya nung June 2008. I paid a few hundred more than the renewal fee. I can't remember lang talaga the exact amount. For example, 500 ang renewal tapos 10 years nang expire yung license mo parang you have to pay something like 100 for each year. So you'll be paying 1,500. The way I see it hindi naman siya penalty parang they charge you lang for what you should have paid when a professional renews her license every 3 years. Hope this helps.