We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sa CPAR 3 years ago 10k ata.sardonyx, totoo yun kasi nung time nila matagal pa ang results kaya nung feeling ni Tito Con (Valix) na magfail daw siya eh nagtake na siya ulet para not waste of time daw. hehe Ang kulet niya!
same here. I'll take the CIA exam on May 16-17 naman. Sana makapasa.
Hi effy! Miss ya! Nice that ur in GT again. West_ice_gurl buti ka pa biz person ako CPA na bum. hahah
need your advices here. lalo na yung mag accountants na nasa abroad, working.ano ba pwede ko i-take na courses para ma-update naman ako? lalo na yung magiging useful sa akin pag nag-apply ako for work abroad?2001 pa ko graduate ng BSA. never took the boards. hehe. thanks
Hi, I am also in public accounting, but I specialize in tax and international consulting. I work for one of the Big 4 firms here in the US I have done audit work before, but I liked my tax clients more so I decided to build my career in this area instead hehe